Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2004 road registered Mk Indy-Blade
johny p

posted on 21/9/11 at 10:06 AM Reply With Quote
can you not get hold of a trailer? 300 miles is nothing in a bec.. i know people on here whos driven to other countrys.. you might have a bit of headache though ha...

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

fullpint

posted on 21/9/11 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
Dont have a tow-bar fitted!! Guess its back to the search..

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fullpint

posted on 21/9/11 at 03:47 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent.....

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tompat3463

posted on 24/9/11 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
the cheapest I've getten from my house to Wiltshirem on shiply so far is £290.

I personally don't think thats bad...by the time I got to the previous owner and stayed a night it cost me around £500

40inches

posted on 25/9/11 at 09:00 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tompat3463
the cheapest I've getten from my house to Wiltshirem on shiply so far is £290.

I personally don't think thats bad...by the time I got to the previous owner and stayed a night it cost me around £500

For what you are asking for the car, add £290, and it is still a bargain. If someone really want's it, it's a no brainer.

YODI

posted on 25/9/11 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
It still means sending someone a shed load of money that you dont know.
tompat3463

posted on 25/9/11 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for that YODI !! really helps me sell the car that. This thread was to sell my car. Not a topic about how it's bad to buy a car online !!

40 inches. Ur right. I've actually getten delivery on shiply for 275.

I may be will to drop the price slightly to help people but when u consider that I've had added some modern parts ie digi clocks and paddle shift I can't help thinking I'm kinda giving it away at this price !

Atb Alan

fullpint

posted on 25/9/11 at 02:39 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Alan, Just got back from thr hospital. I will reply to your mail soon..

tompat3463

posted on 25/9/11 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
Just been for a lovely local dusk drive in her. Kinda wish I didn't have to sell her to fund my garage but I must

Look forward to ur email mate. Cheers Alan

tompat3463

posted on 27/9/11 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD SOLD SOLD......

Full pint is the new luck owner of MK Indy-blade... hope u enjoy it as much as I have...

Thanks Alan

fullpint

posted on 27/9/11 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
It's like Christmas has come early ... Lets hope the transport company can delivery ASAP..

Ignorant Andy

posted on 30/9/11 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
I said I would post in this topic, as Alan was kind enough to show me over his car when I was looking, it seems there's no need now!

Well done on selling, and Mr Pint sir? Congrats, I liked Alan's a lot when I viewed it.

tompat3463

posted on 30/9/11 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
Description
Description

BYE BYE )

fullpint

posted on 30/9/11 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
I would post a pic showing the Mk Indy at its new resting place but I have not worked out how to do it yet.

Anyway a BIG THANK to Alan (tompat) for forfilling this part of the deal. Ok I have lost a few days sleep but I can honestly say that I would trust this member 100%, topclass guy.. CHEERS big-tme mate..

I will start a new thread (not sure what section tho!!!) showing her after Ive give it a quick wash 'n' wax..

I'm a very happy chap

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.