yup
nope

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: poll did schuey cheat
DEAN C.

posted on 28/5/06 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
How can anyone defend such a ploy, it was obvious immediately.

He will stop at nothing to gain an advantage,this time he's gone too far.

Never mind "change the record" this ruins F1 and really has blacked Schueys image for ever as far as most people are concerned.

He is one of the best drivers ever but not one of the best sportsman F1 has had.

It's not just about winning.

I have also never known so many racing personalities slag someone as much as on this occasion,he's overstepped the mark and it's time he left the sport before he does any more damage.

[Edited on 28/5/06 by DEAN C.]

Once I've finished a project why do I start another?

Mr G

posted on 28/5/06 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a
car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes
and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

MikeRJ

posted on 28/5/06 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andyps
From what I heard, James Allen was about the only person in Monaco who believed it to be an accident.

That's because James Allen has an arse-elbow identification problem. I'm certainly with sniffpetrol on their "stop the cock" campaign.

Johnmor

posted on 29/5/06 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
Shumacher Leaving F1

If Schumacher is hounded out of F1 by the sheer Jealousy of mediocre drivers it will change the sport, and I for one will find it very boring.

Every man and his dog took the opertunity to have a pop at Schumacher at Monaco, some of the comments were simply ridiculous and damn right nasty.
The two other best driver of the day made no comment (Webber Raikkonen).

One driver (Button) slated Shumacher and then Proceeded to drive a crap race and blame everything but the weather.

Regardless of the fact that Schumacher did deliberatly "park " his car. That is still only the opinion of the stewards, because it does not matter what people say, they were not driving the car at the time and therefore can not have all the facts.
Only one person knows if it was deliberate and he has denied it.

He recieved his punishment without spitting his dummy (unlike many so called champions)

What I would say, if you want to measure a true champion, look at the performance of Schumacher in Monaco.

Rumours were spread that he should withdraw out of guilt, every one criticised him, even Jacky Stewart had a go.

He races under incredible pressure and makes up 14 places (on a track almost impossible to pass), he puts in the fastest lap of the race on lap 73 and retains points for the championship

He, once again makes the difference

All his team mates in the last few years have admitted (including Irvine) that you cannot measure the performance of the Ferrari car buy schumacher, but by the other driver, Massa is a good and promising F1 star in the same car as Shumacher, but hardly gained a place.

Every team boss would pay a fortune for a driver as determined and competitive as Scumacher.

One last question, If you were a team boss and could have any driver, and you ahd just bet your pride and joy on the result (your car, not your wife).

Who would you pick?

Love him or hate him, he is the best driver in F1 and if forced out, the sport will suffer terribly.

Here's to Siverstone.

Bryan Sears

posted on 29/5/06 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
MS has been the best driver in F1 for many years.
MS is a CHEAT.
Ferrari will do anything to win.
If they can win by cheating they will and have done in the past.
I supported MS at the start of his Career but he has now gone too far.

locogeoff

posted on 29/5/06 at 12:04 PM Reply With Quote
I'm ashamed to call myself a Ferrari fan these days.
tks

posted on 29/5/06 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote

rascas is taken with 40km/h??

and he braked hard to!

sow in fact he could easyly hadholden the wheel that way..avoiding the park

also he said he could pull out, but howmuch room did he needed??

it wasn't a full f1 car lenght??

if he would steer to the left, reversed 50cm..steering to the right (full lock) then he would managed to get zway earlier then the guys comeing...

the yellow flags would then be still out
and then he would came away with the action...

but he just "maked to sure" that the car was there..

my opinion, i never was a driver acciociator its because i like the teams more...

was benneton, now its renault offcourse...
not because they win i have always been..
(have had some sad years!!)

TKs

The above comments are always meant to be from the above persons perspective.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.