Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ugliest Kitcar Ever Made Competition
chrisg

posted on 25/5/04 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
That's the one John, I had a wander over when I'd been to the facilities, brilliant car but very fragile apparently. Not so cheap either

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 25/5/04 at 11:46 PM Reply With Quote
waste of good steel
[img]http://www.motoring.co.za/site/30/picdb/article0/3/8/29740[/img] the precrashed new car from rover linkhere This the latest V8 displaces 4.6 litres and is capable of 195kW and 410Nm that can be tamed with cruise and traction control. Top speed about 240km/h and, surprise, the same motor is used in the US to power the Ford Mustang. ( nuther lump of soft sh*T)

[Edited on 26-5-04 by mangogrooveworkshop]

Hellfire

posted on 26/5/04 at 08:26 AM Reply With Quote
Zonda
Zonda

Browser, I believe Boots do free eye tests Mind you, not much use if your eyes are painted on.

I agree with Joel. And I'd also give both his bo!!ocks to own one.

[Edited on 26-5-04 by Hellfire]

Browser

posted on 26/5/04 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry, still think it's as ugly as a hatful of bums!

russbost

posted on 4/8/11 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Stop arguing the Zonda is quite lovely & I would happily give all your boll*x for one!

Re the Fastcat/Bobcat, I've never seen one in the flesh (thankfully!), but I do remember reading some reviews of it & it was very cheap & very quick, seem to remember it embarassed quite a few Westfields at hillclimbs? People have described it as current, it's not made anymore is it?

Going right back to the OP's post, or rather the immediately subsequent ones - where does anyone suggest it's Sevanesque? That appears to have come from here not the advert???

There were lots of very strange (& frequently pretty ugly, if that's not an oxymoron!) kitcars around in the '70's & '80's, but at least there was a bit of imagination around then, tho' I'm staggered that any of you fussy b*ggars can actually find the Hustler attractive, it is after all literally a pile of flat sheet glass & plywood (Fact!)

Now if you want a properly ugly & truly useless vehicle how about the Porsche Cayenne or their latest monstrosity whose name escapes me (something like the Gayman only it's not quite) you know ,looks like an over inflated 997 but with 4 doors, but for me the Cayenne has lost its crown as I think the Audi Q7 is actually even more ugly & useless!!

OOOps - wonder how many of you own any of the above!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
scootz

posted on 4/8/11 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote

It's Evolution Baby!

Proby

posted on 4/8/11 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
Lol, I hope they have stopped arguing about the Zonda as it was 7 years ago!
russbost

posted on 4/8/11 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
That's weird - it came up on the "Topics with recent activity" section, but I appear to be the first "new" poster - I hadn't looked at the dates, doesn't make sense!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
loggyboy

posted on 4/8/11 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
I bet someone posted, which brought it to the top, then deleted their post when they realised it was older than ur granny.

[Edited on 4/8/11 by loggyboy]

russbost

posted on 4/8/11 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
No, Sussed it - entirely my own fault, followed the link on Mark Allansons post in "worst sevanalike ever?" & didn't notice I'd gone into a timewarp!!! Hadn't come up in the recent posts till I put it there!!

Note to self - don't post after drinking large quantities of red wine, or at least pay more attention to details like dates!

Ninehigh

posted on 5/8/11 at 07:22 AM Reply With Quote
That got me too:

"I don't know when to leave well alone... Huh, that's, yeah ChrisG he got banned ages ago he.. This is from 2004... What's going on here!!!"

Zonda's not ugly but it is a bit odd...

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.