Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Zetec exhaust manifold
Gaz7612

posted on 7/1/09 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
Zetec exhaust manifold

Hello everyone
Looking for a stainless steel exhaust manifold for a 2.0 zetec engine Formula 27.
I am also interested in other zetec manifolds that can be made to fit.
Many thanks

mikeb

posted on 7/1/09 at 11:30 AM Reply With Quote
I have a mild steal one that in a position to have the primaries extended or shortened to fit your chassis.

Not after much for it and could get you up and running for upgrade later, there some pics on the forum somewhere. Will let it go for a really good price.

Mike

Gaz7612

posted on 7/1/09 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
I've got a mild steel one already fitted was looking for a stainless steel one.
Thanks for the offer though.

zetec

posted on 7/1/09 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
Tube Engineers 01673862286 or 07966249869 did a very good price on a s/steel exhaust and fitted it to the vehicle while I waited.

" I only registered to look at the pictures, now I'm stuck with this username for the rest of my life!"

djtom

posted on 7/1/09 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
I have a stainless Tiger exhaust for sale due to my turbo conversion - it was built for an X-Flow engine in a Super Six but all the headers are separate and it could easily be converted to fit a Zetec - it just needs a Zetec manifold flange welding on, available off ebay for £15. There's easily enough adjustment where the primaries slide into the collector (they're not welded) to compensate for the difference in port spacing between an XFlow and a Zetec.

Pics in my photo archive, including a load with some measurements. Note it doesn't come with the "Tiger" heatshield now, this was sold seperately. Can is polished stainless, pipes are heat tarnished stainless but polish up nicely if you are so inclined - I wasn't!

£100 takes it away.

Tom

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.