Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another GIVE AWAY! - now free harness etc.
Dangle_kt

posted on 22/2/09 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Another GIVE AWAY! - now free harness etc.

Hi Everyone,

EDIT - MORE free stuff added, see lower post

Once again I am clearing space, and giving everything away as I can't be bothered with the hassel of selling (if I hear of anyone selling this stuff on then I'll name and shame)

Most is locost related, but all is garage/motorsport type stuff.

Like I said it's all free, but I will NOT post anything, local collection only from merseyside.

Only condition of the give away is that my SVA is coming up soon, and I might need a hand doing the simple pre SVA stuff, like spiral wrapping the loom etc.- so I may (more like WILL) call in the favour. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, no crying out of it when I need you

Right - see below! PM's ONLY please.

Engine mounts - pinto I guess? Came with the part built car:

rubber engine mount blocks:

hoses with clamps, maybe useful for brake bleeding? Might be soemthing else..again, came in a box with my part built

funny tea strainer, pipe thing, I think its something to do with oil on a CEC..again pinto I think, but might be xflow?

Roughly 2 inch across bearing with mount - again not sure what its off, came with the part built

TWO electric fires/heaters - great for keeping the garage warm, used a few times last year before the car took up all the room. these kick off a lot of heat!

Both seem to have fallen out with the right foot, so a small block of wood or soemthing will be needed to keep it level.

Roll bar extention, steel tube, ends chamfered ready to be welded on - perfect if your roll bar is a touch low and you want some added driver protection

Also in the same picture - NAVSURE sat nav, halfords own make, a few years old - power socket disapeared inside case, and batteries last about 3 minutes, I have tried to solder on the ends of a in car charger - and it worked for a few weeks, till I dropped it. Was in scotland at the time and was forced to buy a new one, so this has sat un repaired since - simple fix.

4 x tesco bathroom scales - perfect for weighing your car - each scales weighs up to 18 stone, so roughly enough for your average kit car weigh in. it wont be good enough for corner weigting or anything, but will be interesting to see the weight of your car.

random cable, threaded bar end, - thick enough to be a clutch cable I'd say, it is approx 1 metre long

12 " scooter tyres, brand new - for a project which never got finished

size 52 leathers, spidi, good quality but seen better days - I used them when I was a tocuh thinner for minimoto riding, and then pitbike supermoto, now I've filled out I have bought some more. These have been crashed in ALOT, but still offer very good protection. Tarts need not apply, these are battle scarred!

Sv650s k4 full exhaust system, anyone building a BEC with a v config may find these bends useful for chopping up. End can includes a CAT if I remember correctly... but don't quote me on that!

It was bought as next to new from a suzuki dealer and was going to be used to do up a damaged sv I bought, but the next owner changed his mind, so its sat in my garage since in the packaging it came in.

Go kart seat, bought brand new a few weeks ago to fit in passenger side of locost, but it doesn't fit - TOO wide. useful for go karting or some other project - single seater?

cbr400rr tri arm (nc23) gasket, might be clutch side.. I cant remember - genuine honda item

blue silicon hose - used in coolant system, brand new, about 2ft in length

eyebolts for harnesses - set of 5, with 1 brand new nyloc

[Edited on 22/2/09 by Dangle_kt]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

chrisg

posted on 22/2/09 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
I'll take the motorbike

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

coozer

posted on 22/2/09 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
I'll take the scooter tyres.. BUT where are you and can you post?

Steve

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

ravingfool

posted on 22/2/09 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
Very kind of you Dangle, dibs on the leathers please, just going out but if it's ok I will u2u you tomorrow.

Thanks, Phill

*EDIT*

I cocked up, I will not be able to collect these at the moment, I'm trying to arrange collection shortly but have told Dangle not to worry about holding them for me if he is asked by a someone that can collect sooner.

Sorry Dangle.

[Edited on 23/2/09 by ravingfool]

[Edited on 23/2/09 by ravingfool]

Dangle_kt

posted on 22/2/09 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
opps forgot about these bits!

1 x 4 point Luke racing harness, SVA ok, 3 inch straps - saloon fitment, but does fit locost, just has a lot of material spare (I just zip tied it tidy)

dianese motorcycle boots - size 8, but they are a tight fitment - I have only worn them a few times. Bit of mud on them, but otherwise good boots and very good protection.

seat mounts - came with a seat I bought, but I have used runners. centre bolt is welded in. Bit rough, could do with a scrub up and paint.

carpmart

posted on 22/2/09 at 07:33 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

I would like the coolant hose please and the belt please.

u2u on its way!

Ta

H

You only live once - make the most of it!

Radical Clubsport, Kwaker motor
'94 MX5 MK1, 1.8
F10 M5 - 600bhp Daily Hack
Range Rover Sport - Wife's Car
Mercedes A class - Son's Car

KAMBO

posted on 22/2/09 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
u2 u sent
antimony

posted on 22/2/09 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
I could make good use of the scales - U2U sent.
Thanks

James

posted on 22/2/09 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Dangle,

Where are you?

I'd like the heaters if you're close enough!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

nasty

posted on 23/2/09 at 12:04 AM Reply With Quote
U2U re harness
Dangle_kt

posted on 23/2/09 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
Hi,

To everyone who wants me to post stuff... I WON'T post.

For the effort involved I could list the lot on ebay and make myself a decent amount of cash for my build.

Sorry folks, but I did make it quite clear.

l0rd

posted on 24/2/09 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
Can i have the harness please If someone is willing to pick up and post it?

It would be a perfect match to my other one!!!!

Thank you!

[Edited on 24/2/09 by l0rd]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.