Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Seat group buy
james h

posted on 23/2/09 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
Seat group buy

Hi All,

In January Triton mentioned a group buy of his seats, for which members of this site would get a pair of his seats with free postage:

quote:
Originally posted by Triton
Twit here deleted the email by mistake but someone from the forum emailed asking if I would be up for a "group buy" for the LCB forum and what discount could I offer...so who ever it was I'm sorry I'm a twit!

Had a wee think and if can get at least 10 folk buying 10 pairs seats and where possible, some to same address I can do the seats with FREE postage.

Cheers and lets hope this year isn't the doom and gloom the powers that be predict...
Mark

I have been told that we were up to seven pairs of seats at the last count, and am trying to galvanise interest again - I have seen lots of posts on here talking about how good they are!

If those who were/are interested in his seats could contact me or Triton via u2u or post here, then hopefully we can at least get to the magic ten pairs!

Tritonraceproducts.co.uk

Regards,

James

Findlay234

posted on 26/2/09 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
Yep interested!!! very!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.