Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: shropshire meet last night = thanks
Moorron

posted on 5/6/09 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
shropshire meet last night = thanks

Great meet yesterday lads at the Telford services. I decided to just pop up as I only live 2 miles away to see a few cars but I was shocked when I saw there where about 12 there.

I don’t know who it was but can someone thank the guy I picked on to push start my car? He was in the wrong place at the wrong time lol. My neutral light has been intermittent for a few months which I thought was the sensor so I took it off the other day and cleaned it up and I thought it had done the trick but my great luck made it fail when we tried to start it up at the services. Funny thing is when I got home I pushed the car into the garage to trace the wiring and the stupid thing was working again! Grrr so now I cant find the fault until it does it again.

However I did decide to follow the ‘now late’ second group of cars until I wanted to go back home as I was only going to just pop into the meet point and we ended up going around Telford, to Ironbridge and then to bridge north where I peeled off to go back, wearing shades, a t shirt and not having any money on me and little fuel made interesting driving late on. I couldn’t see a thing when we went under the trees!

One other thing, did you have troubles with the guy in the grey focus estate? As I was last in the queue when we got close to Bridge north and I was the only one left behind him, he deliberately stopped me overtaking by pulling into the middle of the road! What a PR1CK!

I will try and do a full route next time and also get the car working right again.

Sorry about my spelling, im an engineer and only work in numbers.

perksy

posted on 5/6/09 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
No worries Mate i'll pass on the Thanks to Steve

Thanks to all the Locostbuilders that came last night

There was quite a few regular WSCC Regulars missing
So 14 was was a good effort

We did meet some dick who tried to make it hard for us to overtake
But luckily it didn't last for long

Will post on Locostbuilders again when we have the next run

You lads will always be welcome

Cheers
Perksy

Shropshire WSCC Area Organiser

Kosmo

posted on 6/6/09 at 07:21 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry for the late reply.... had a great time, 1st time driving my car with a group of other 7's, fantastic. Good route.

Cheers Kosmo

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.