Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Race Van, Woodford Trailer and PRG covered
bjw970s

posted on 15/6/09 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote
Race Van, Woodford Trailer and PRG covered

Due to needing to slim down my holdings I have the following for sale:

Woodford twin axle light weight Galv trailer, mine from new, 11ft bed 5ft 5 wide - will take locost or similar has been used to tow metro/minis. running gear etc in exc condition 12oo Kg pay load. £1200 ono

PRG single axle Galv, covered trailer to suit LOCOST or equiv (low level covered roof). Since purchase last year It has had: brand new uprated 1300 Kg axle (therefore new brakes etc), new lights all round, wiring sorted new 13" wheels and tyres incl spare. Cover is lorry tarp over box section frame and i have re-strung the tarp and added a lightweight roof to keep it taught. Chassis is excellent and effectively a new trailer due to mods so with the cover which works very well and is in good condition i am looking for £1500 ono

White LDV 400 Convoy 1998 Race van - 2.5 transit running gear throughout. Sleeps 2 on 6ft high level bed. has SMEV sink/hob, plumbed in using whale kit, ample storage, 240V/12V with chargers built in. Lights, TV, freeview, swivel passenger seat, seats 3 via rear swivel set with 3-point belt. Tax'd and MOT'd for 8 months correctly registered as MOTOR CARAVAN and PLG tax. Body work solid paint needs tarting on edges. Rear garage with power and lights with built in racking. 82,00 miles, Sercviced in Jan 09 with new shocks on front. £1500 ono

All are in BUCKS but could be delivered to CHIPPENHAM Area if interested.

Please email me on bjw111@hotmail.com or brian.watson805@mod.uk if interested.

[Edited on 15/6/09 by bjw970s]

As someone else once said 'LOCOST my Ar**

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bjw970s

posted on 15/6/09 at 02:42 PM Reply With Quote
Additions:

Van is LWB Hi-top panel van with twin wheels therefore 3.5 tonne. Has witter factory towbar. It has leisure battery etc for 12V system and 2 battery chargers built in to charge batteries while parked and hooked up.

Has rust spots on wheel arch, and along bottom of rear doors. Underside is very solid as has been waxoyled at some time.

Overall is very solid - I have seen LDV's much younger which are hanging by comparison.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JacksAvon

posted on 16/6/09 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
I know this vehicle and the trailers towed by it................... someone is getting a bargain
bjw970s

posted on 17/6/09 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
A number of people have asked for pictures; apologies I am am away working at the moment and will not be able to get them until the weekend.

I am getting closer to sorting out the single trailer to replace the other 2 I have for sale (secure box trailer) so I am open to sensible offers on the trailers.

Pics this weekend

bjw970s

posted on 22/6/09 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Now have pics of all 3 items, will email them to anyone interested tonight. Please email me on bjw111@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Would rather sell via a forum before they go on the dreaded ebay

bjw970s

posted on 22/6/09 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
Both trailers are now posted on PISTONHEADS with pics

[Edited on 22/6/09 by bjw970s]

bjw970s

posted on 24/6/09 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
I have found a box trailer I am interested in so to get rid open to offers around £1100 for the Woodford and £1400 for the PRG - if you need a decent trailer both are worth it - email me if interested

ttp://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?g=&s=734&filter=&o=&pc=&min=&max=&txt=&px=&p=&pagesize=100&xsl=ga llery&y1=&y2=&d=0&dist=&nodays=0

Thanks

Brian

bjw111@hotmail.com

Brian

[Edited on 24/6/09 by bjw970s]

bjw970s

posted on 6/7/09 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bjw970s
I have found a box trailer I am interested in so to get rid open to offers around £1100 for the Woodford and £1400 for the PRG - if you need a decent trailer both are worth it - email me if interested

ttp://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?g=&s=734&filter=&o=&pc=&min=&max=&txt=&px=&p=&pagesize=100&xsl=ga llery&y1=&y2=&d=0&dist=&nodays=0

Thanks

Brian

bjw111@hotmail.com

Brian

[Edited on 24/6/09 by bjw970s]

Woodford Trailer Sold
Race Van now confirmed as Sold

PRG trailer still avail - ideal for a LOCOST and as its for sale for less than the price of the cover well worth it to keep your pride and joy dry

PRG is on ebay - may sell tonight may not.....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.