Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone do vinyl wrapping of cars?
iscmatt
Contributor

Posts 1929
Registered 30/3/06
Location York

Photo Archive Go!
Building: - BUILT - 2.0 pinto indy, Kent Cam, zzr1100 carbs

posted on 30/6/09 at 09:40 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone do vinyl wrapping of cars?

I know a little while back there was someone on the forum that made vinyl stickers. for all the searching i've done i can't find the guys name!

So does anyone on here do the full wrapping of a car. Or any recommendations of where to get it done in the north around Yorkshire area. Its for advertising of a business for an example:

Thanks!

DarrenW

posted on 30/6/09 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
Probs a bit far from you but a company called cre8tive graphics in Bishop Auckland do it. There is also an Audi Q7 in Durham that has a full vinyl wrap for their business called Le Beado. It looks awesome, defo stands out. I bet if you called them they would say where they had it done.

Mike Ketley (oioi on this site) had his westie done a while back, not sure where at though but worth a U2U (he doesnt post often so you may need to await a reply or log onto ne7ers - guinness has the website details on his signature).

im not sure if Skippad can do full vinyl wraps or not - again worth asking.

RickRick

posted on 30/6/09 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
http://www.mathersigns.co.uk/default.htm

These guys do a really good job, and travel, based somewere near morcambe/lancaster

Guinness

posted on 30/6/09 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
Ask for Malcolm at Signs Express in Gateshead http://www.signsexpress.co.uk/branchDetails.cfm?branchID=26 , or Greg at Radecal in Washington http://radecalsigns.co.uk/ .

Both a bit further from North Yorkshire, but have a great track record in wraps.

HTH

Mike

RichardK

posted on 30/6/09 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
Speak to Mark at De Signs in harrogate, his email mark at designsharrogate dot co dot uk he did my vans at work Ben Johnson his tel is 01423 873555

Cheers Rich

[Edited on 30/6/09 by RichardK]

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 30/6/09 at 01:11 PM Reply With Quote
Paul the 6th on here is your man in york

Website

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.