Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: My new ebay business
chrisg

posted on 4/7/09 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
My new ebay business

I just thought I'd let you have a look at my new product which I'm going to sell on ebay, in the same section as the catalysts and the exhausts that increase your power.

Power bulge pro ultra gold premium II

PUT THE PEDAL TO THE METAL!!!

Power bulge pro ultra gold premium II is the dynamic new automotive speed enhancement device!

This easily installed device increases the travel of your throttle pedal by a FULL 4 INCHES!! Giving up to 25% more power plus vastly increased fuel consumption.

Simply cut a hole under the loud pedal and fix the Power bulge pro ultra gold premium II with the performance self tapping helix thread fastener system.

Instantly you will be able to push the pedal further than ever before, boosting your attractiveness to the opposite sex by 200% and protecting you and your family from swine flu*

At the one in a lifetime bargain price of £199 (plus £30 P+P) this item won’t be around for long so buy NOW!!!!!!!

*because you can drive away from anyone with swine flu, or rickets.

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

iank

posted on 4/7/09 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
How do I select the colour, I want a green one so it's better for the environment?

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

chrisg

posted on 4/7/09 at 05:36 PM Reply With Quote
You don't like the chequred flag design?

It's well known that painting black and white squares on anything is worth 5 -8 bhp....

I might make a wooden version (from a sustainable source) for the sandle wearers.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

rusty nuts

posted on 4/7/09 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
Not sure I like the helix threads!
Ninehigh

posted on 4/7/09 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
You should sell it, see how many orders you get!

chrisg

posted on 4/7/09 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
Judging by some of the "snake oil" products on there I think I'm in with a chance!

Cheers

Chris

clairetoo

posted on 5/7/09 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
Do you do one to suit the brake pedal , as some times I have trouble slowing down ?

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

chrisg

posted on 5/7/09 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
Yup, I can make it twice as wide, or three times for those sticky clutch problems....

Cheers

Chris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.