Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Not happy with 2gether!!!!!
2GETHER INS

posted on 29/7/09 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Forum Comments

Hi all,

I am a little confused and concerned by some of the negative comments on the site.

Insurance brokers - nearly every Kit car Insurance provider is a Broker who have negotiated schemes through Insurers. For example we commonly Use KGM, Highway, Equity, Chaucer and Brit.

Claims Management - Although we are the broker the claims management is closely monitored by us, we also give our clients free legal and accident management to assist with disputed and non fault claims.

Return of paperwork - Paperwork rarely gets lost internally and we rarely have to cancel a policy due to non receipt. In many cases we have found the client returning the paperwork to the Insurer directly , the direct debit company or only part of the paperwork that we have requested. We are not saying that papers cannot get mislaid internally but truly would be a rare occurance.

Policy certification and speed of papers - Since the 1st of May we changed software systems, this change enabled us to issue full policy documents on non standard risks internally without having to wait for the papers from the Insurer. As a result all our clients will have there documentation within 48 hours of accepting the cover.

In Conclusion our customers are our business and policy quality, service and premiums are top quality.

Please guys dont get on the band wagon so to speak unless is fully rounded and you have spoken to us first. You will not, catergorically find a better all round ~Provider for you Kit than us.

Gary Haime - Proprietor - 2Gether Insurance

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
2GETHER INS

posted on 29/7/09 at 09:12 AM Reply With Quote
Individual ISsues

PLEASE EMAIL ANY INDIVIDUAL ISSUES TO GARY@2GETHERINSURANCE.COM.

OUR CLIENTS ARE 99.9% OVER THE MOON THEREFORE I WANT TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ENSURE THAT THESE CASES WHERE THERE APPEAR TO BE ISSUES HAVE SUBSTANCE AND IF SO I CAN THEREFORE DEAL WITH THEM

THANKS GUYS

GARY HAIME
2GETHER INSURANCE

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
owelly

posted on 6/8/09 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
OK. So you've addressed the situation on this forum but why havn't you 'phoned me!!!!! For all I know, you're still waiting for my £66 and I'm waiting for you to sort things out!
I'll phone you again in the morning......

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.