Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I'm selling everything!
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:06 AM Reply With Quote
I'm selling everything!

Yip a new project beckons so I’m going to sell ALL my cars & stuff (except the Bluebird, current motor bike and missy’s car…cos she’d kill me if I did that )

It’s probably rather a lot. I’m going to spend the next few days compiling a huge list. Also still have that nice little sailing dingy looking for a new home and a box trailer and a CG125 honda bike. I need space and money for my next toy so it all has to go, wheels, seats, gearboxes, air compressor, sprayguns, xbox360, beachbuggy, VW Beetle project, JBA Falcon…the lot







Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
rallyingden

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
U2U sent VW Project
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jasongray5

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
show us yer wheels?





How hard can it be?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33261515@N03/sets/72157611049241239/

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
tegwin

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
Oooh... this new project must be something special.... what is it, what is it, what is it!!!!!





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jabbahutt

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
yep really curious what project has prompted such a massive sale! do tell






View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
Sounds to me like you need to have an open day with BBQ and a beer tent






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:18 AM Reply With Quote
just ahd a thought....

.....you're not getting married are you...?






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
aerosam

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
Oooh... this new project must be something special.... what is it, what is it, what is it!!!!!


I got a tenner on a divorce!!!





Had enough of this dictatorship known as LCB. Gone elsewhere, not coming back. Kiss my ass ChrisW.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
I'm going to get me one of these



I've already asked on here about them Off to their a National rally at the end of the month to try one out for size

[Edited on 10/7/09 by Mr Whippy]






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
tegwin

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
why!! Unless it has a V8 supercharged monster under the bonnet..... im not interested





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Vindi_andy

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:40 AM Reply With Quote
austin 7?

Theres one near me they hire it out as a wedding car.

God knows how a bride with a blancmange dress gets in it but they do.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
why!! Unless it has a V8 supercharged monster under the bonnet..... im not interested


erm not v8 just a 800cc 10hp jobby






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
coozer

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
This one had a for sale sign on it at Newark, quite fancied it meself...



£3250 or summit like it.





1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
This one had a for sale sign on it at Newark, quite fancied it meself...

£3250 or summit like it.


looks quite nice but I'm going to be very fussy and buy a really nice one in concourse condition

[Edited on 10/7/09 by Mr Whippy]






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
blakep82

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
why!! Unless it has a V8 supercharged monster under the bonnet..... im not interested


erm not v8 just a 800cc 10hp jobby


ooh an 800cc 10hp MONSTER jobby
eeew...

hmm, selling everything except the bluebird, missys car and the bike? how much do you want for missy?





________________________

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 10:57 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
why!! Unless it has a V8 supercharged monster under the bonnet..... im not interested


erm not v8 just a 800cc 10hp jobby


ooh an 800cc 10hp MONSTER jobby
eeew...

hmm, selling everything except the bluebird, missys car and the bike? how much do you want for missy?


Sorry I couldn’t live with myself if she beat the cr$p out you






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
blakep82

posted on 10/7/09 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
ha ha ha good answer

interested in spray guns though... maybe a type 9 (or the 4 speed one type e?) as a spare if you have any





________________________

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
yeah let me get a heap of photos taken of everything, I'll try and get that done this weekend

cheers






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
BenB

posted on 10/7/09 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
Nice! Wouldn't think you'ld need to sell that much to buy one though, Austin 7s are ridiculously under-priced. You see fully renovated Rubys going for silly money.

Personally very tempted to buy one except I'm not sure they were designed for 6ft4 people with size 14 feet

Great little motors though!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB
Nice! Wouldn't think you'ld need to sell that much to buy one though, Austin 7s are ridiculously under-priced. You see fully renovated Rubys going for silly money.

Personally very tempted to buy one except I'm not sure they were designed for 6ft4 people with size 14 feet

Great little motors though!


Well tbh I think I have just too much going on to manage to do all my projects and just want to start afresh, besides if I bought yet another car without getting rid of all the rest I think missy would either strangle me in my sleep or run me over with one, whatever hurt the most…

Times moved on and my priority’s have changed, no longer interested in scary fast cars just want a nice little car to take to shows. And no unfortunately I don’t think you’ll fit in one, you could use two as a pair of roller skates

[Edited on 10/7/09 by Mr Whippy]






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
MikeRJ

posted on 10/7/09 at 12:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB
Personally very tempted to buy one except I'm not sure they were designed for 6ft4 people with size 14 feet


Not sure locosts are either! Don't you have problems with the pedals?

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Benzine

posted on 10/7/09 at 01:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
Times moved on and my priority’s have changed, no longer interested in scary fast cars just want a nice little car to take to shows.


Mr Whippy has just gone down a couple of steps on the awesome ladder

Next to my workshop are 3 65+ year old men who still go tractor pulling and build fast cars. If people want to buy things from you should they send the cheques to Aberdeen Retirement Castle?






View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 10/7/09 at 01:19 PM Reply With Quote
married and pregnant by the sounds of things. missy w pregnant, not mr w i don't even know how that would work





________________________

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/7/09 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
Times moved on and my priority’s have changed, no longer interested in scary fast cars just want a nice little car to take to shows.


Mr Whippy has just gone down a couple of steps on the awesome ladder

Next to my workshop are 3 65+ year old men who still go tractor pulling and build fast cars. If people want to buy things from you should they send the cheques to Aberdeen Retirement Castle?


Well I was at the top of the ladder anyway, only came down a few steps

Don't worry I'll drive it like a manac on two wheels if it make you happy thats if I can get my zimmer in

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
married and pregnant by the sounds of


I hope not or I must have been really plastered

[Edited on 10/7/09 by Mr Whippy]






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
blakep82

posted on 10/7/09 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
married and pregnant by the sounds of


I hope not or I must have been really plastered



ooooh, must... try to... keep... mouth shut....





________________________

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply


go to top






Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.