Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Plod making up the numbers...
the_fbi

posted on 17/7/09 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nitram38
About the firmware, as far as I know it is only available from the manufacturer's website.

You got a link for it please? All I could find was a user manual.

nitram38

posted on 17/7/09 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
It is under downloads on the right hand side of the page.

the_fbi

posted on 17/7/09 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nitram38
It is under downloads on the right hand side of the page.

Thanks, don't know how I didn't see that.
Although its not a full firmware, only an update

May have to buy one of these as I'm sure it would keep me busy for months trying to come up with custom mods and implementing them.

nitram38

posted on 17/7/09 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
If you u2u me your email, I will send you my firmware backup.
It'll be interesting what you come up with!

Andybarbet

posted on 17/7/09 at 06:00 PM Reply With Quote
Andys other half here...... After reading this post, thought i'd add that i lost all faith in traffic cops at the age of 4 when my mom and 6 week old sister where nearly killed by a unmarked car and my dad was threatened with deportation (hes from south africa).
Onour way to cornwall a wasp got into the car. My dad moved on to the hard shoulder to remove said bug as, with 2 very young children in the car, this seemed like a good idea. As he pulled over, a unmarked car came down the hard shoulder with no lights or sirens, hitting our car and pushing our car into the outside lane and the moving traffic, when we were hit again. My mum suffered from fairly nasty cuts and bruises to her face and it totalled the side of the car that my little sisters seat was on.
We eventually made it to cornwall in a hire car. A few weeks after our holiday, a letter arrived informing my dad that he would be receiving a 'driving without due care and attention' ticket and A LOT of points.
When my parents tried to take this to court, another unmarked car turned up at our address and threatened my mom with 'we understand your husband is applying for citizenship, we would recommend that you don't argue with us, we will ruin you life forever' and such like.....
I will NEVER trust traffic cops again. They are power crazy and useless. unless they are on road wars...... as i find this quite amusing!!!!

Big_Al

posted on 17/7/09 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aerosam
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

Reading the list you haven’t actually got any that the police weren’t in their powers or right to pull over people for. Although I’m no fan in the slightest of the police, at least they’re not just sitting in their cars doing nothing but eating donuts…

[Edited on 16/7/09 by Mr Whippy]

True...

however I would personally prefer that they were out catching burgalars, muggers, rapists, murderers, terrorists, drug dealers etc etc.

Why is the motorist ALWAYS their prime target? I think the title of this thread may be the answer.

More people die on the road than are murdered in the UK!

Ninehigh

posted on 17/7/09 at 10:57 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah but the people who kill on the road usually get caught!

Sounds like there's a lot of cases of being stationary without due care and attention

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.