Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Schumacher makes a comeback for Mercedes
UncleFista

posted on 23/12/09 at 01:35 AM Reply With Quote
Schumacher makes a comeback for Mercedes

So say the BBC

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

speedyxjs

posted on 23/12/09 at 07:03 AM Reply With Quote
Bugger

I hope they suck

GMPMotorsport

posted on 23/12/09 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
Should make for a very intresting season espiecially with the new rules and no refuelling!

www.gmpdevelopments.co.uk
www.gmpmotorsport.co.uk
ARDS Instructer.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BenB

posted on 23/12/09 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
Excellent. Baron von Schumacher and Rosberg for Team Gerry with Button and Hamilton for team GB.

Let's make it three in a row

No doubt US F1 will turn up half way through the season and claim they made all the difference

marcjagman

posted on 23/12/09 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
He was good but I have to ask if he's still got it, he's what about 44 now, his reactions will have slowed a little especially as he's been out of the game for a couple of years.
Hammerhead

posted on 23/12/09 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
he's 41 in january. I think it will be good to see how he gets on against the young guns of f1. He wouldn't be doing it if Ross Brawn wasn't the main man. I reckon he has told schumi that the merc car will be quick.
smart51

posted on 23/12/09 at 09:32 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marcjagman
He was good but I have to ask if he's still got it, he's what about 44 now, his reactions will have slowed a little especially as he's been out of the game for a couple of years.

Given that he had far better reaction times than other formula 1 drivers, you're saying he's probably just good now?

russbost

posted on 23/12/09 at 10:11 AM Reply With Quote
He will be just as quick, Mansell won the Aussie GP at 41 having come out of retirement to drive for Williams & I think Schumi is a wee bit quicker than Mansell
With all the new rules & new teams this should make for the best season in modern F1 that we've ever had!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
blakep82

posted on 23/12/09 at 01:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB
Excellent. Baron von Schumacher and Rosberg for Team Gerry with Button and Hamilton for team GB.

er, nah. i don't think mercedes will put as much effort into mclaren as into their own teams engines

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

cjtheman

posted on 23/12/09 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
it can only be good for the sport as it has gone down hill over the last couple of years
cheers
colin

wanted

sunny weather

sva pass 12/6/09
taxed 16/6/09

speedyxjs

posted on 23/12/09 at 05:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by BenB

er, nah. i don't think mercedes will put as much effort into mclaren as into their own teams engines

The engines cant be improved after a certain point in the season (if at all) so i dont think that will be such an issue.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.