Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Skanky Royal Mail
v8kid

posted on 7/1/10 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Skanky Royal Mail

I bought a laptoppower supply on ebay (for my SIP welder mod) and it was dispatched on the 30th in time to catch the 1st class post delivery and nothing has appeared yet. Checked with the local post office who suprise! suprise! blamed the weather - how come I'm still receiving mail then? How come Carriers are still delivering stuff dispatched after this?

I think the seller should claim on GPO as it is lost and post me another one. Am I being reasonable here or am I getting a bit bolshy?

Cheers

David

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blue2cv

posted on 7/1/10 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
your not being bolshy, but with the xmas break they can use that as an excuse too, plus of course you do live 'abroad' whatever we send across border costs twice as much, thieving shites
scootz

posted on 7/1/10 at 02:21 PM Reply With Quote
I ordered a gearbox on 6th December... was picked up by CityLink on 8th December and it's still not here! Blaming the snow!

It's Evolution Baby!

iank

posted on 7/1/10 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
I ordered a gearbox on 6th December... was picked up by CityLink on 8th December and it's still not here! Blaming the snow!

Don't worry, they'll sit outside your house and put a 'can't deliver' card through your door when you pop out for 30secs.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

scootz

posted on 7/1/10 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
LOL... when I called them they did say that delivery had been attempted on the 4th. Strange as I was in all day!

It's Evolution Baby!

v8kid

posted on 7/1/10 at 02:32 PM Reply With Quote
Ah! but you can spot that the tyre tracks do a u turn in the snow half a mile from the house!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Tim 45

posted on 7/1/10 at 03:57 PM Reply With Quote
Had some DVD's coming from amazon with CityLink....

I think they have time machines you know...they're still adamant it will be delivered on the 5th of January...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.