Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CBR 600 injectors
matty h

posted on 26/2/10 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
CBR 600 injectors

Does anyone know the flow rate of the 2006 CBR600 injectors.Part number 0600 431 17.I intend using the throttle bodies on my 2.0 8v vauxhall engine but need the injectors to be over 200cc.
will121

posted on 26/2/10 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
i dont know what the actal flow rate is, but have you got the generally set up installed? if you have can do a test of injector capacity by running pump and putting a 12v feed on the injector for 60sec and measure quantity flow, also really need to know what fuel pressure is as flow will be dependant on it too.
matty h

posted on 26/2/10 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
I have not got it fitted I am just starting out on converting my 2.0 8v vauxhall engine to CBR 600 throttle bodies.I have the throttle bodies etc but need to make a manifold and select some injectors and also get hold of a megasquirt ecu.
will121

posted on 26/2/10 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
you dont need the full manifold set up to test the flow rate, just a fuel flow/regulated return connection on the car to the fuel rail and a small ish 300ml measuring jug, just need to ensure injectors dont get pushed of the rail. would think someone would know, only other way is to have them cleaned and tested but that costs about £15/injector. ive managed to test 3 sets this way but never CBR ones
thepest

posted on 27/2/10 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
I believe that they are 19lb/hr
will121

posted on 27/2/10 at 10:50 AM Reply With Quote
from this web site 19lb/hr equates to 200cc/min

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.