Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I don't want to offend anyone
andyharding

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
I don't want to offend anyone

so I'm going to sit in a dark room on my own and not think about the sissy girls on Locost Builders

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

dan__wright

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
???

FREE THE ROADSTER ONE…!!

blakep82

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like any other day for me

?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
ok.......

am i missing something???

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

alistairolsen

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
Isnt this the fella who cut up all his girlfriends clothes? or his username at least

My Build Thread

prawnabie

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:37 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, apparently he is the only one on here to have the balls to do it, but not follow it though!!
James

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
No, he did it, but wouldn't show us the pictures!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
sometimes i would like to cut my wife up...

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

scootz

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
???????????????

It's Evolution Baby!

norfolkluego

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boggle

I've passed your name and address to the CID, they'll be round in a minute, best make sure your wife's in

boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by norfolkluego
quote:

I've passed your name and address to the CID, they'll be round in a minute, best make sure your wife's in

she is......but behind what wall is anyones guess

u2u me for details

James

posted on 16/3/10 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
lol!

I was sitting in the canteen having lunch one day with a good friend and another new guy.

The new guy then comes out with how he'd been sitting there the evening before in front of the telly with his missus and his step kids. There was some row banging on and he'd just sat there thinking about grabbing the knife on the table and stabbing the pair of them.

My mate and I looked at each other, moved our cutlery a little further away from him... and finished as damn fast as we could!!!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

ChrisW

posted on 16/3/10 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alistairolsen
Isnt this the fella who cut up all his girlfriends clothes? or his username at least

It's the guy that runs an ISP, a bit like mine only smaller, and some kit car sites, a bit like mine only smaller.

Every time there's some trouble going down on here he pops his head up to stir the pot a little, just to remind me that if I were ever to drop the ball he's lurking right behind me waiting to pick it up and run in the opposite direction.

Just ignore, please

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
whats an ISP????

u2u me for details

boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
INFO SERVICE PROVIDER???

if that op was ment that sissy locost builders are us as a collective then surely thats offensive????

u2u me for details

Fozzie

posted on 16/3/10 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
Boggle ...ISP = Internet Service Provider

HTH
Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

andyharding

posted on 16/3/10 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
quote:
Originally posted by alistairolsen

It's the guy that runs an ISP, a bit like mine only smaller, and some kit car sites, a bit like mine only smaller.

Every time there's some trouble going down on here he pops his head up to stir the pot a little, just to remind me that if I were ever to drop the ball he's lurking right behind me waiting to pick it up and run in the opposite direction.

Just ignore, please

Chris

I'll spare you the embarrassment of posting your balance sheet for FY08 on here in comparison to mine.

I just hope you aren't as optimistic about the size of your man bits or you must have quite a few awkward moments

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

prawnabie

posted on 16/3/10 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
I have a small balance sheet and even I can get my links working lol
Ninehigh

posted on 27/3/10 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andyharding
so I'm going to sit in a dark room on my own and not think about the sissy girls on Locost Builders

You barrrstud! How dare you sit in a dark room on your own you effing emo!

Benzine

posted on 27/3/10 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
post three more times, andy, and you'll be 1337 then nobody can mess with you

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 28/3/10 at 11:09 PM Reply With Quote
Showing big numbers on a balance sheet just means you don't pay your accountant enough money.

And on the other point... I'm 6'4", 18 stone, size 13's, and my Mrs will be happy to vouch that everything else is in proportion

Chris

Paul TigerB6

posted on 29/3/10 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
whats an ISP????

Its a Lisp without the L L L L

Internet Service Provider

Ninehigh

posted on 29/3/10 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
Could you get us internet that responds quicker than the one we have?

ChrisW

posted on 29/3/10 at 10:20 PM Reply With Quote
No, sorry. I did have an ADSL product, but we sold up about 5 years ago, and concentrate solely on business connections these days.

If you're inside the M25 I can get you a 100MBit fibre connection to your house for about £700 per month...?

Chris

Ninehigh

posted on 30/3/10 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Oh that kind of ISP...

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.