Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Le Mans tickets
ChrisW

posted on 8/4/10 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
Le Mans tickets

Guys

I have a couple of places left on our Le Mans trip this year I'd like to offer on here. There's 8 of us going, and we'll likely meet up with another 6 once down there.

We've got camping at Houx, which is well renowned as the best 'on circuit' site (has showers, proper toilets, electric hookup, etc) and being a bit more expensive than the likes of Karting and Blue means the atmosphere is a little less 'rowdy' shall we say.

We've got a full compliment of cars going, so you've got a choice of a front seat in a Tuscan S convertible or an Integra type R, or back seat in my Audi if you want to do it in comfort!

One ticket gets you a place for a tent, ferry crossing and entry to the race itself. You'll be expected to chip in for the fuel and tolls on the journey with whoever you ride along with. There will also probably be some money left over for a joint beer kitty, but how much depends on what we spend on the ferry.

It's a mixed group, male biased, ages 24-30. We're not the sort of people to keep ourselves to ourselves, but we're not a bunch of maniacs out to cause trouble either. A nice balance I like to think!

Cost is £170 per person based on a 'worst case' figure (ie there will be money left over for the kitty).

Anyway, if you're interested, probs best to drop me a u2u and we'll discuss.

Note that I can likely get more 'pairs' of tickets (ie 1 car, two people) too if anyone wants to come along.

Cheers, Chris

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mads

posted on 8/4/10 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
doh!!! if only you'd posted this a few days earlier Chris, I would have jumped at the chance. Just paid for a holiday at the same time as Le Mans!!

hope you have good time. gutted!

We gain knowledge faster than we do wisdom!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

ChrisW

posted on 6/5/10 at 10:38 AM Reply With Quote
I've got one space left on this trip guys!

£170 gets you a camping ticket, entry to the race, and a seat in a Tuscan S convertible there and back.

Leaving early Thursday 10th June from Gerrards Cross (SL9) returning 14th June. (You can leave your car in my driveway if you'll be driving to meet us).

You'll be expected to go halves on the fuel and tolls for the journey (I'd guess around £100), and chip in for whatever you eat and drink.

Cheers, Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.