Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Race videos from my website
Rob Palin

posted on 28/5/10 at 03:19 AM Reply With Quote
Race videos from my website

Hello all,

Towards the end of last season I moved to the States but I had the misfortune of a hard drive failure on my computer 2 days before I had planned to back everything up and ship it off across the atlantic. I lost damn near everything (yes, now would be a good time to do that back-up you've been putting off!). Not even the super-geek at the computer shop could retrieve it, despite being the spitting image of the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons and professing to "know some tricks".

Long story short, does anyone have copies of any of the race videos I had on my website, locost47.f2s.com? Anything from late 2008 to mid 2009 would be greatly appreciated.

hobbsy

posted on 28/5/10 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
Depends on how badly you want the data back off your hard disk there are proper data recovery experts out there. They are far better equipped than your local computer shop who was probably only using some software based recovery tools.

However it costs a lot more.

I don't have any specific recommendations but a quick google will probably throw several up.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.