Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: More stuff that needs to go!
omega0684

posted on 11/6/10 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
FS: More stuff that needs to go!

Morning All,

Had another tidy in the garage this morning and found a few more things that are clogging up my free space.

1) Wilwood MC - 5/8 (0.625) includes reservoir - £25 Posted -------> SOLD!

2) 253mm rear discs, drilled and grooved, covered about 300 miles, ford fitment (108 pcd) - £45 posted

3) 7" chrome headlights, some tiny rust spots. £40 posted

4) in car fire extinguisher kit. Ex race kit, never used just past expiration date for race use. gauge still reads green, includes nozzles, mounting kit and release handle for dash mounting. - looking to cover costs as it doesn't fit my car - £100 posted

5) Aliminium Radiator 530mm wide, 480mm tall, 50mm deep. Core measures 440mm wide,425mm tall, 35mm deep. covered less than 200 miles, in excellent condition - £60 posted.

Now Here's the Big one! MY PINTO IS UP FOR SALE!

2.1 Pinto - Just had full rebuild which included

Full head Rebuild - New cam bearing, oil bar, valve stem seals, HD springs, 4 new stainless exhaust valve seats and exhaust valves (unleaded conversion).Inlet and exhaust valves reseated & ground in. new piston Rings and all 4 cylinders deglazed. New HD crank and Conrod bearing, new crank bolts. new head gasket, new sump gasket (infact new gaskets throughout)

Engine is Running Yamaha R6 iTB's on Bogg Bros Manifold

Top End

Head has FR32 Cam Kit from Kent Cams. 46.1 mm race inlets and 36mm outlets, ported and polished by Vulcan racing. Exhaust Ports opened right up to Gasket dimensions and ported too (to Dave Vizzards specification). Adjustable Vernier Pully, HD Springs, all valve clearences set and Cam timed in to the degree!

Bottom End

205 Block with oversized pistons, std rods & crank. Shortened sump included. Short Oil Filter to replace the Mahoosive std one. only thing not included would be the alternator as thats going on my new engine, i have a std one that i can included that was bought new and has covered about 800 miles. Std pulleys etc.

Also comes with lightend 5 kg flywheel (inc ring gear) and type 9 gear box (no bell housing), starter motor and Megasquirt ecu MS 1 V3, including water and air temp senders VR sensor, not sure whether or not edis kit will be included yet, i just need to confirm with Omex whether or not it'll work with my new ecu. MS has Additional extras, inc shiftlight, fan control, switchable maps and Launch Control!

Basically a drop in and go set up vertually. Open to reasonable offers so u2u me if your interested. Considering Flaks went for around £800 with out an ecu or sensors take this into account when making an offer.

I have plenty of photo's of the rebuild and others that i can e-mail to people, i can film the car up and running if you wish and i'll even give it some beans

Engine will be coming out over the next couple of weeks.

VIEWING WELCOME IM IN COVENTRY.

All the best

Alex

[Edited on 11/6/10 by omega0684]

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 11/6/10 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
u2u re master cylinder

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

MikeR

posted on 11/6/10 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
for a tenner (cost of fuel + couple of beers to me) I can add in a bellhousing and have it with Alex's engine / gearbox for when you pick it up. You'd just need some bolts then to mount it to the box
flak monkey

posted on 11/6/10 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
Re omex, Omex 600 is direct coil control only. You cannot use EDIS with it. You'll need a zetec coil pack.

Yes my pinto package sold for £800, similar spec - but Alex's has oversize valves and professionally ported head.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

omega0684

posted on 11/6/10 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote
in light of dave's comments about coil pack i will through in edis, coil pack and HT leads!

(Jesus I'll be Giving it away soon!)

Edited: Master Cylinder Gone to Blake. You've got to be Quick People!

[Edited on 11/6/10 by omega0684]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 11/6/10 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
lol you make it sound like a bidding frenzy for the master cylinder

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

mcerd1

posted on 11/6/10 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
got any pics of your rad when its fitted Alex ?

-

omega0684

posted on 12/6/10 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry Guys looking for £1000-£1100 for the entire engine set up! Grab yourself a bargain!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.