Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: How easy is it to steal a transit van
NS Dev

posted on 16/12/10 at 08:45 AM Reply With Quote
I retract what I said about police not normally touching the pikeys!! Well done!!

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

Liam

posted on 17/12/10 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
WOW!!

If I was PM, pikeys would be considered invaders and the army would deal with them . But nice to see the boys in blue not too scared to do something - go police!!

Good result

[Edited on 17/12/10 by Liam]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
woodster

posted on 17/12/10 at 08:04 PM Reply With Quote
Just a quick update, the police went down to the pikey site, they searched any vehicle they found looking for the tools out of our van but no luck .. The pikeys were going nuts saying the police were out of order ...... Any way they were told if they didn't return the stihl saws that were nicked the transit the police impounded was going to be crushed ....... Even if the saws are returned the van gets crushed but don't tell the pikeys
Liam

posted on 17/12/10 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
Wow - where do you live? I wanna live there too - your police have some balls and dedication to duty. Good job!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ninehigh

posted on 17/12/10 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NS Dev
Prob shouldn't put it up on here, but a chap I know lost the plot totally with them, and just went nuts, low loadered a Cat D8 into the (illegal) camp and flattened several caravans and cars. Strangely he's had no problems since.............Not sure I'd want to do that though

Why not? That's pikey Courtroom practice for you!

Oh and as for Transits, iirc you can do it with a screwdriver and small hammer

[Edited on 17/12/10 by Ninehigh]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.