Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: MasItaly VT5s, Headlights, Exhaust, Engine
Project7

posted on 2/5/11 at 04:51 PM Reply With Quote
FS: MasItaly VT5s, Headlights, Exhaust, Engine

Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my MasItaly VT5s, I bought them for my Kit and they have only ever been used to wheel the car around the garage, and one rolling road session. However the SVA man (it was trailered to the centre) did not like that they stuck out from the arches by a few mm's so I took the easy option and bought a different set. Having never been used on the road they are in Mint Condition apart from a small blemish on one of the wheels next to the MasItaly logo.

They are 7Jx16 with a 108PCD and (i believe) 30mm Offset.

The tyres are basically brand new with the mould marks still present. They are Falken ZE512 - 2 x 195/45R16 and 2 x 205/45R16

Hoping for £325ono which is less than I paid for them. Please have a look at my photo archive for Hi-Res photos.

I also have a set of small Headlights, which I fitted and removed before the SVA as I heard that some people had trouble passing with them, and they have sat on the shelf since. I have however seen many cars with them fitted, but cant guarantee they're road worthy, they are in reasonable condition, with a few scraches on the inter side. £35ono again please have a look at my photo archive for HI-RES photos.

I have an exhaust from an MR2 Turbo, It's showing its age but would clean up. Would be ideal for a Middy project. If anyone is interested U2U me and I'll photo it.

Also available is a very low mileage, 2.0lt 16v Rover M-series engine. I bought it from a reputable garage which had a couple of them, I was told they came out of brand new Land Rovers which had had engine conversions. I've never seen it run, and so would be sold as seen but from the external apparence it is clear it has had very little use. Again U2U me and I'll photo it. Hoping for £300 or offers.

All items are in North West Kent, and collection is prefered to ensure the buyer is happy, however I will get postage quotes if required.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

james h

posted on 2/5/11 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent re: lights
djtom

posted on 2/5/11 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
Bugger, too slow, but I'll definately have the lights if he ^^^ doesn't take them.

Could collect, too.

Thanks,
Tom

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.