Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ebay items
quinnj3

posted on 16/5/11 at 07:31 AM Reply With Quote
Ebay items

Hi Guys,

I'm probably being a bit cheeky posting this up here but I've a few items for sale on Ebay at the minute that some people here might be interested in:

eBay Item - model helicopter
eBay Item - xenon hid kit h7
eBay Item - gu10 11w low energy light bulbs

[Edited on 5/16/2011 by ChrisW]

[Edited on 16/5/11 by quinnj3]

my aim is to build my own locost wether it takes me a week or 10 years to get started, i'm sure i will sometime

quinnj3

posted on 16/5/11 at 07:40 AM Reply With Quote
Hi guys,

I've just had a guy ask me what I'd take for the helicopter. When I replied with the amount of £120 he replied again but asked if I'd take the amount including postage. Now £120 is a little high for this model but if it includes postage its not far off the mark. Should I accept that he is telling me the truth as he has 0 feedback and only joined ebay yesterday. I'm a bit sceptical here and I'm tempted to forget about it, I just want others opinions?

my aim is to build my own locost wether it takes me a week or 10 years to get started, i'm sure i will sometime

r1_pete

posted on 16/5/11 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
You can add a buy it now to the listing for him, and retain some protection, but, I think you'll need to cancel the existing bids.

I'd let the auction run personally.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
quinnj3

posted on 16/5/11 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote
thanks Chris for the links

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.