Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: triumph speed four
cd.thomson

posted on 18/5/11 at 03:43 PM Reply With Quote
FS: triumph speed four

Sorry for spamming the for sale board today with two separate posts.. I'm shockingly poor!

I'm selling my bike (still/again) which is a 600cc triumph speed four 13k miles - £1400 ono

First the bad points: I have dropped it and so did a previous owner. Originally the bike was high-sided with only damage to the fairing which was fully repaired and the scratch on the side of the engine casing as shown. It received a fair respray by the owner before me into the orange colour it is now. I then bought it last december for £1800.

Since then I put the bike on the floor at a petrol station, giving it a few scraps and breaking off the RHS mountings for the bikini fairing that sits above the lights.

These cosmetic issues aside I cannot praise the bike more highly. It runs and rides sweetly, starts on the button every time and has been completely faultless in the 6 months I've owned it. I've used it for commuting mainly (through laziness) and I think its about time I got a push bike to cover the short distance to uni!

Taxed and tested until december/november. Comes with a selection of paperwork.

Will include a nearly full can of chain lube, a spare oil filter and my RST textile jacket if you want it.

Test rides welcome, I don't need to see any certificates but I will want your agreed offer in my hand as insurance.

I can be contacted on here or on 07432642268

Craig

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Dangle_kt

posted on 18/5/11 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
lovely bike. wish I had the cash! Its on my list after the kit has gone...
Peteff

posted on 18/5/11 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Has it been written off, what year plate is it on, what colour was it before it was orange? All the other usual questions that spring to mind

[Edited on 18/5/11 by Peteff]

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

cd.thomson

posted on 18/5/11 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry Pete, as always - ask away!

Its not been written off, its marked as orange on the V5 and there are no signs of it ever being a different colour, (the previous owner stated that he'd tried to match the colour as closely as possible to the original triumph orange) and its a 51 plate

Craig

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.