Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: How many cars on a track day, say Elvington?
AdrianH

posted on 23/5/11 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
How many cars on a track day, say Elvington?

I have sent an email to Javelin and not had an answer yet. Pondering doing a track day at Elvington as it is quite local ish and seems to be OK for a complete novice such as myself, with run off areas you run out of fuel before hitting things!

Just wondering if there are maximum and minimum numbers of cars before declared full or will not start without reaching?

Adrian

Why do I have to make the tools to finish the job? More time then money.

j3w3ll3r

posted on 23/5/11 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
I just did one at Woodbridge with Javelin, and i doubt there was ever more than 15 cars out at once, ideal for a novice like me

www.essexhomegame.co.uk

david_hornet27

posted on 23/5/11 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
My local track is Abingdon and they allow a maximum of 40 cars I think for the day. It is an open pit lane but you are marshalled onto the track so there are not too many on at the same time, maximum of around 20 at any one time I guess whenever I have been.

Its quite rare for people to stay out for much longer than 10-20 minutes at a time so plenty of chance for everyone to have a good blast. Plus you see an increasing amount of cars fall by the wayside during the day so that makes it less busy.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.