Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: My luck is on the up!
AndyW

posted on 9/6/11 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
My luck is on the up!

Well, after spending most of this evening in the garage and acheiving nothing other than realising I need to spend a little more time working on the car, I pop onto e-bay and get a release bearing and spigot all for a real cheap price. excellent news, engine in by next week!!!

Anyway just looked at my e-mails and what do I find? Ive only been asked to receive £4million pounds investment opportunity. It really is my lucky day.

Hello, I am Mr. Stephen Webster. Currently, I am the Executive Director in charge of Credit and Foreign bills in Bank of Scotland (UK) PLC, 11 Earl Grey Street Edinburgh EH3 9BN. I am in search of a trusted agent to assist in the transfer of 4,000,000.00 GBP (Four Million pounds Sterling) and the subsequent investment in properties in your country. You would be required to:
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist us in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the 4,000,000.00 GB, the other 65% for the parties involved here and the remaining 5% will be set aside in case any expenses occurred in both parties. I would be more than pleased if you indicate your interest by indicating your confidential private phone number/s in your positive response. I will proceed to furnish you with detailed information on the procedures and means on how the funds would be transferred or made available to you. I await your IMMEDIATE response Email Address (Mr--Stephen-Webster1@hotmail.com)
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Stephen Webster
Bank of Scotland Plc.
11 Earl Grey Street
Edinburgh
EH3 9BN.
United Kingdom

matt_gsxr

posted on 9/6/11 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
Don't post it on here. Everyone will get in on it before you do.
Paul TigerB6

posted on 9/6/11 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
Jammy git - i hate you!! I merely spoke to HMRC this morning and worked out they owe me about £1400 - loose change compared to your windfall!!!
AndyW

posted on 9/6/11 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
didnt think of that

Anyway if anyone is thinking of getting on board, I charge a finders fee

Humbug

posted on 9/6/11 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
It's good to see that a major financial plc isn't wasting any shareholders' money by paying for its own email domain, but instead using hotmail!
James

posted on 10/6/11 at 07:54 AM Reply With Quote
Be careful with this though, Andy. I've heard that sometimes these things can be scams. Apparently you can tell by the weird use of English and the fact that some random African thinks you'd believe he needs to send out random e-mails to find someone to help him spend a few million quid.

Fortunately though, Mr Stephen Webster of 11 Earl Grey Street, Edinburgh sounds like a genuine sort of guy. Phew!

Lucky you, go for it I say!

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

mrwibble

posted on 10/6/11 at 09:28 AM Reply With Quote
i thought mr webster lived @12 Lapsang Souchong st, Kidderminster? damn i've just sent him my bank account details...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.