Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: WANTED Zetec bike carb setup
David_17

posted on 16/6/11 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
WANTED Zetec bike carb setup

As per title, i'm looking for a set of bike carbs, manifold and management to fit a zetec.

Anyone got anything?

sm1ggles

posted on 16/6/11 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
zetec

i am in the middle of supercharging my zetec if all goes ok i will be selling a set of bike itbs on a zetec manifold with injectors
will121

posted on 16/6/11 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
I have a webcon Alpha ignition only ECU unit K97017 details accessable from their website below, its got a base 2D 1.8/2litre zetec map and comes with wiring harness, air temp sensor, and crank sensor so should just plug straight into a zetec coil pack to run, it could be potentially remapped to full 3D map.
its designed to run with carbs, but i went injection in the end. im after £100 inc postage if you are interested

webcon ECU

But why do you want to go back to carbs after injection??

Krismc

posted on 17/6/11 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
Thats cheap

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

lewis

posted on 17/6/11 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by will121
I have a webcon Alpha ignition only ECU unit K97017 details accessable from their website below, its got a base 2D 1.8/2litre zetec map and comes with wiring harness, air temp sensor, and crank sensor so should just plug straight into a zetec coil pack to run, it could be potentially remapped to full 3D map.
its designed to run with carbs, but i went injection in the end. im after £100 inc postage if you are interested

webcon ECU

Hi will I have some zx6r carbs with tps (I think I bought off you) and a 2.0l blacktop would this be ok for my setup? How does it compare to megajolt? I am interested in taking it off your hands if available cheers lewis,oh and could prob get it picked up to save faffing with postage cheers Lewis.

will121

posted on 17/6/11 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, its sold as for the 1.8/2 litre silvertop so not sure what if any differance there is for the blacktop, differance between megajolt is the Webcon unit is if you wanted to remap it you wont be able to yourself DIY wise would need to take it to Webcon agent, currently 2D in that doesnt need a TPS feed, it has a TPS input and could be maped for full 3D map but would again think need a Webcon agent to do it
pintoavon

posted on 20/6/11 at 09:40 AM Reply With Quote
ive got some zzr1100 bike carbs

[Edited on 20/6/11 by pintoavon]

FASTdan

posted on 21/6/11 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
Got a nice set of CBR900's I can make a manifold up to suit for you.

NEW danST WEBSITE NOW LIVE! Bike carbs, throttle bodies and more......

http://www.danstengineering.co.uk/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.