Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rear led light clusters
mazie

posted on 20/6/11 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
Rear led light clusters

Hi all, I'm looking for some LED light clusters for the rear of the fury, something that does tail, stop , indicator and reflector, or all but reflector. I've been searching fleabay and I've only seen one set which is pictured round but the description states square , very helpful!!

Any ideas of Stockists? Car builder solutions do something close to what I'm after but I'm not paying £170 plus vat, I'd rather stay with good old standard filiments .
Some of you guys must be using such things, previously I had stop, tail, indicators, reverse, fog and reflectors and that pretty much takes the whole rear of the car up.

Thanks in advance for replies.

dunk3

posted on 20/6/11 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Mazie, i have these fitted to my mk , they have stop , tail , indicator and reflector all built in , i think eddie99 sells them on here.

better pics in my photo archive under rear lights.

[Edited on 20/6/11 by dunk3]

McLannahan

posted on 20/6/11 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
I have these on my Fury....

Description
Description

I got them from SVC at one of the KC shows...I think I paid about £100 for all four?

blakep82

posted on 20/6/11 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
try these guys
http://www.mobilecentre.co.uk/rear-lights-cheapest-lights-we-sell-c-3_4_123.html

here's what some of their lights look like on mine
Description
Description

the websites a bit weird, but have a look through, i'm sure you'll see something u like

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

eddie99

posted on 20/6/11 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Mazie,
Yes as mentioned above, I can get hold of most of the LED clusters that are around. Including both dunk3 and blakes.
U2U me if your interested.
Kind Regards
Ed

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
mazie

posted on 20/6/11 at 11:34 PM Reply With Quote
Ive ended up impulse buying these:

125mm LED Stop/Tail/Indicator lights Hamburger/Trailer on eBay (end time 25-Jun-11 15:47:23 BST)

I thought they were reasonably priced , easily recessed possibly and look pretty good!
They look very similar to yours McLannahan and dunk. i've not seen the blakes lights.
All I need now is the reverse, fog and number plate lights, ill u2u eddie.
The Hella range does look good but its a lot of money just for lights and I have better ideas how to spend the savings!

eddie99

posted on 20/6/11 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mazie
Ive ended up impulse buying these:

125mm LED Stop/Tail/Indicator lights Hamburger/Trailer on eBay (end time 25-Jun-11 15:47:23 BST)

I thought they were reasonably priced , easily recessed possibly and look pretty good!
They look very similar to yours McLannahan and dunk. i've not seen the blakes lights.
All I need now is the reverse, fog and number plate lights, ill u2u eddie.
The Hella range does look good but its a lot of money just for lights and I have better ideas how to spend the savings!

I hate to tell you but im sure i could have beaten that price

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
mazie

posted on 20/6/11 at 11:52 PM Reply With Quote
yeah in guessed as much lol! I only read your post after buying them.

they are 28mm at their widest, how do the dunk2 and blakes compare? hope i've not made a mistake!

eddie99

posted on 21/6/11 at 12:01 AM Reply With Quote
No Problem, they are the same as Dunks as far as im aware!
eddie99

posted on 21/6/11 at 12:03 AM Reply With Quote
This pic below shows how i mounted them on my own car:

Side View
Side View

keljon

posted on 21/6/11 at 10:52 AM Reply With Quote

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.