Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Nero BackitUp
greglogan

posted on 12/7/11 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
Nero BackitUp

Hi guys

as usual when I have a problem, I come here to seek the knowledge of those who know!

I recently purchased an LG N1T1 NAS external harddrive for the sole purpose of backing up my laptop - which has not been done since it was purchased 4 years ago (I know, I know). The laptop has fired me a few warning shots in the last number of weeks and I'm worried that it could lie down. I use it 90% for work - I don't delete emails (kept just in case needed for evidence!) and all my outgoing letters are produced and stored on it also.

Anyway, the hard drive came bundled with Nero Back It Up which after a lot of messing and un-installing and re-installing just plain doesn't work. I've contacted LG support who have suggested a few things - none of which work. SO, I'm looking to you guys for suggestions about what software to use to automatically back up changed files from my laptop to my NAS external. What do you recommend?

Thanks

Greg.

PS Anyone who suggests Nero........... grrrrrrrr

Women are meant to be loved, not understood.

mcerd1

posted on 12/7/11 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
is it just your e-mails / documents that you need ?

what e-mail program do you use ?

-

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.