Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Powerlites with Sierra Uprights...
Winston Todge

posted on 1/8/11 at 04:34 AM Reply With Quote
Powerlites with Sierra Uprights...

Just a quick one...

I've got standard 240mm vented disks and Girling calipers on the front of the VortX at the moment. I've bought some Powerlites and want to change over to solid disks, keep the same PCD and mount up the Powerlites.

Question is, can I just buy standard sierra solid disks (diameter? 240mm? or are there bigger?) and just make up my own adapters? Or can you buy the adapters separately?

Thanks,

Chris.

[Edited on 1-8-11 by Winston Todge]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ben_Copeland

posted on 1/8/11 at 05:41 AM Reply With Quote
If you use the wilwood adapters you'll need the wilwood discs. They are different to sierra ones.

You could make your own spacers to suit the sierra discs, but not sure if the wilwood pads would line up correctly.

Rally Design will sell you the wilwood adapters and discs, if not you they will to me and I'll send them on.

The wilwood disc is 257mm btw and will go under 13s with same pcd and offset etc.

[Edited on 1/8/11 by Ben_Copeland]

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

Pezza

posted on 1/8/11 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
I bought the powerlite kit from rally design to replace my vented disk setup, bolted straight up and works lovely

You couldn't pwn your way out of a wet paper bag, with "PWN ME!!" written on it, from the "pwned take-away" which originally contained one portion of chicken tikka pwnsala and the obligatory free pwnpadom.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.