just received this, must be genuine as it's from David, - or is it William

PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE
TREASURY AND MINISTER
FOR THE CIVIL SERVICE,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Our ref: ATM/13470/IDR
Your ref:...Date: 08/03/2011

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I am The Rt Hon David Cameron MP,Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service British Government. This letter is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number 7302 7168
0041 0640) has been accredited with your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 1090.

The VISA Card Value is £2,000,000.00(Two Million, Great British Pounds Sterling).
This office will send to you an Visa/ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw your funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTER or Visa card outlet in the world with a maximum of £5000 GBP daily.
Further more,You will be required to re-confirm the following information to enable;The Rt Hon William Hague MP First Secretary of State for British Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.

begin in processing of your VISA CARD.

(1)Full names:
(2)Address:
(3)Country:
(4)Nationality:
(5)Phone #:
(6)Age:
(7)Occupation:
(8)Post Codes:

Rt Hon William Hague MP.
First Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Email; sscaffairs@admin.in.th
Tel:+447024021072

TAKE NOTE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment.

Regards,
The Rt Hon David Cameron MP
Prime Minister

Oh no, just realised, I don't get it if I tell anyone else

My conscience is clear - I drive a GREEN car
MNR Racing
essexkitcarclub.com

Ninehigh

posted on 4/8/11 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
One of these days I'm going to stick false details into one of them...

Litemoth

posted on 4/8/11 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
How generous of them. I'm trying to sign on the dole (through redundancy not a sacking by the way) and they can't seem to organise payment of my £67.50 let alone 2 million... i can see now that is a much better way of getting paid....

The sad thing is that some dullards are obviously falling for that....

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 4/8/11 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Litemoth
How generous of them. I'm trying to sign on the dole (through redundancy not a sacking by the way) and they can't seem to organise payment of my £67.50 let alone 2 million... i can see now that is a much better way of getting paid....

My sister used to work in a bank and she said the amount of people transferrring money to Nigeria/Albania/Algeria was incredible, the bank manager would literally take these people aside and explain to them that there was no Nigerian Lottery/Princess/Former President but most just wouldn't believe it and insisted on sending the money. Mental

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
amalyos

posted on 4/8/11 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
Don't forget your mate's George

http://stevembuild.blogspot.com

Ninehigh

posted on 4/8/11 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Derek Doctors
quote:
Originally posted by Litemoth

My sister used to work in a bank and she said the amount of people transferrring money to Nigeria/Albania/Algeria was incredible, the bank manager would literally take these people aside and explain to them that there was no Nigerian Lottery/Princess/Former President but most just wouldn't believe it and insisted on sending the money. Mental

I'd have been sending it to a certain bank account that I had the card for...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.