Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: iPad 32GB wifi and 3G - Reduced price!
ChrisW

posted on 25/8/11 at 02:46 PM Reply With Quote
iPad 32GB wifi and 3G - Reduced price!

Considering selling my iPad as I really want to upgrade to iPad 2.

Immaculate condition with original box, charger and receipt for £599 from the day of launch.

It's the combined 3G and WiFi one so you can put a SIM card in it and use it anywhere there is mobile phone coverage, or connect it to wifi.

Also has the official Apple folding cover that doubles as a stand. Cover has a few marks on it but perfectly good. Was £30 new.

It's been kept in the case since the moment it came out of the box and condition reflects. Perfect working order. The one and only reason for sale is that I'm sad and want to have the latest thing.

Looking for £350. No offers please.... if I don't get that price I'll just have to resist the urge to upgrade!

Price REDUCED to £325 - see last post

Cheers, Chris

[Edited on 8/9/2011 by ChrisW]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Breaker

posted on 25/8/11 at 03:34 PM Reply With Quote
Not interested in buying your iPad, but after reading some tablet reviews I think the Asus Eee Pad transformer is also worth taking a look at...
splitrivet

posted on 25/8/11 at 04:49 PM Reply With Quote
Thought the samsung galaxy tab 10.1 was the mutts nuts no 3g though.
Cheers,
Bob

I used to be a Werewolf but I'm alright nowwoooooooooooooo

tomprescott

posted on 26/8/11 at 06:03 AM Reply With Quote
I recently had a play with the acer iconia a500 - for the wifi only version it's 350 and I haven't seen one yet with a better screen. Lost interest in the Samsung's when I realised they don't have USB.

I would guess that the recent acquisition of Motorola by google should mean that they'll have an advantage in the android field....perhaps the loss of Jobs will allow androids to take over. Perhaps not, apple fans seem quite die hard.

Good luck with the sale Chris.

Out of interest, as a non apple user - what happens to all of your apps? Do you just reregister your ipad2 w itunes and transfer them across or will you have to buy everything again? How about the purchaser? Will they get the benefit of the apps you downloaded or will that limit them to not being able to use certain features later on unless they factory reset?

A bird in the hand....

ChrisW

posted on 26/8/11 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
When I sync the iPad 2 (assuming I get one) the first time it will transfer all my apps to it. Same as doing a phone upgrade.

I'll then factory reset the iPad 1 so it's in a virgin state for the new owner. Nice as it would be to let them have my apps, they'd also have my phone book, emails, bookmarks, etc. Besides, I've not got any paid for apps on there anyway!

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
billy

posted on 26/8/11 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
iPad 2

Well I'm using my ipad2 now. They all say other tablets are better but they are the mutts nuts! I have a advent vega to, it's crap compared to this! Jailbreak it and install installous and away you go

luego-lo-cost finished,vauxhall 16v 2.0,twin 45s de-dion rear set up

daniel mason

posted on 26/8/11 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
I also am on the iPad2 and it's great. I dont even have a pc anymore, just the ipad2

ChrisW

posted on 8/9/11 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
Reduced to £325 as a last attempt to sell. If it doesn't go at this price I'm going to stick with it and forget about upgrading!

Cheers, Chris

My gaff my rules

Proby

posted on 8/9/11 at 04:42 PM Reply With Quote
Hang on a bit, I'm still on my original iPad 1, but the release of the iPad 3 is only going to be the beginning of next year, there was talk of it being earlier but I believe it's been delayed.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.