Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: August web update
Roland

posted on 9/9/02 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
August web update

Greetings peeps,

just letting you know that the website has been updated. If you would care to mosey on over you will see a lovely pic of Marcus's leg.

Just click on the hose thingy, down at the bottom. Go on, you know you want to.

The faster you go, the bigger the grin !

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
locodude

posted on 9/9/02 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
Web update? One lousy pic of a gammy leg and the story of the hospital visit, come on you can do better than that I know. What about all the meetings and the trips out you've both been to. Like the drive over the cat and fiddle, the trip to cadwell and all the J29 and Yorkshire group meetings that you regularly go to? We do miss you, you know! Now you are coming to donnington are'nt you, come on you know you want to. BBQ and beer! Come on, Friday night to Sunday away from the trouble and strife with the lads. What could be better?
Chris PTM

bob

posted on 9/9/02 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah go on lads

youll miss us,you know you will

you can even cook if you like

Marcus

posted on 10/9/02 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
I'm hoping to get to Donnington, but it looks like just one day (bloody lightweight i hear you say). I think Roland's working though (and it's his wifes birthday on Sat.)
What you think, Sat or Sun?
PS leg healed up nicely, as for car, Fibreglass back panel now fitted, had to get big hammer to chassis as panel is for Indy! Got to sort wiring out next, home made loom, should be interesting.

See you soon.

Marcus

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
locodude

posted on 10/9/02 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
Got to be Sunday! Cars on track. Might even take the TD out again!
Chris PTM

Roland

posted on 10/9/02 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Dear PTM,

I do really want to come to more Ackworth/J29 meetings ( I built the bloody thing to be driven) and I would like nothing better than to spend the weekend at Donnington eating lots of meat and drinking huge quantities of beer with you and the rest of the guys. Unfortunatly I don't have a job that stops at the weekend or at six pm

It is wifeys birthday on Sat, and as she, (like Mrs Bob did for Bob) bought me a set of shocks for my birthday I think I need to keep her sweet.

As for the gammy leg. It's not just any gammy leg, it's Marcus's gammy leg and he's very attatched to it!

Sorry I won't see you all at Donnington, looks like Marcus will be there,so you will all be able to admire his gammy leg.

Missing you all

Roland

The faster you go, the bigger the grin !

locodude

posted on 11/9/02 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Never mind Marcus' gammy leg, if anyone's trousers are coming down for inspection purposes it's got to be good old PTM! I have a reputation to keep up you know!
Chris PTM
p.s. trade the job for a real one, and the missus if needs be!

scutter

posted on 11/9/02 at 10:45 PM Reply With Quote
Oh S**T, and there's me hoping to keep me dinner down!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.