Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: End of season SALE
RazMan

posted on 4/10/11 at 11:04 PM Reply With Quote
End of season SALE

Due to personal circumstances my beloved car has got to go [sob]

As featured in Which Kit Car (April 2007) and voted Reader's Car Of The Year 2007 (Complete Kit Car)

This car is a real one-off - I built it with the help of Aeon Sportcars and co-designed some of the bodywork. It is the only 2 seater version of the Aeon GT in existence and is also unique in every single body panel. It is comfortable, surprisingly economical (35mpg) and handles like a dream....... oh and it usually draws a crowd when parked It is also quite practical as it has a heater, built in sat nav and cd/radio too.

I have REALLY enjoyed this car and it has done about 30K miles of trouble free weekend road miles - only been round Brands Hatch once for a magazine photo shoot so it hasn't even had a trackday.

Price is now reduced to the rock bottom price of £9,999 with absolutely no offers. It comes with all receipts (totalling nearly £35k) and a whole load of build pics showing details of its construction - this is a lot of a car for the price! It comes with quite a few spares including throttle bodies and the original induction components.

Please email me for more info or see more pictures in 'Cars' section of the Aeon owners club site here...
http://www.aeonownersclub.com/cars.php

Obviously cash is best for me but I might accept a late 4X4 as a swap or part exchange - a Freelander 2 would be nice

[Edited on 5-10-11 by RazMan]

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 5/10/11 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
OMG ! This has got to be the bargain of the year! Sorry to hear about the sale Mike, hope all goes well!

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.