Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wicked Fire Starter
Peteff

posted on 20/10/11 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
Wicked Fire Starter

I just called in at the local bike shop, I drop in most days for a brew and a chat. They just sold a bike to a little bloke with piercings and a dodgy looking cap, it was Keith Flint of Prodigy and he's bought an old 900 Honda. He fetched it in a 180bhp VW van. I hope he enjoys it

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Johneturbo

posted on 20/10/11 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
I thought you was talking about her

Ninehigh

posted on 20/10/11 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah he always wears that cap now, you think that hairstyle he had in the 90s was cut that way?

Steve Hignett

posted on 20/10/11 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
I remember reading a Perdormance Bikes article, where two of the band (obv Keith was one of them) and their manager were taken by the PB lot to an empty track day, it was raining hard and yet Keith was taking the pee out of the fast guys, the other fella was alright but came off, but the manager fell off int he paddock and refused to go out...

Good article. They were all on new Blades

BigFaceDave

posted on 5/11/11 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
I have heard (from more than one person so it must be true! ) about Keith going into the Ferrari showroom in Colchester and asking for a test drive and they told him he could'nt afford anything and asked him to leave, thinking he was a time waster so he left and came back 2 hours later with a carrier bag full of cash and said "I'll take that one!"
iank

posted on 5/11/11 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BigFaceDave
I have heard (from more than one person so it must be true! ) about Keith going into the Ferrari showroom in Colchester and asking for a test drive and they told him he could'nt afford anything and asked him to leave, thinking he was a time waster so he left and came back 2 hours later with a carrier bag full of cash and said "I'll take that one!"

If I were in that position (not likely in this life) I'd turn up outside their dealership in my new Lambo and ask to talk to the owner who'd just lost my business

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

MakeEverything

posted on 5/11/11 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
quote:
Originally posted by BigFaceDave

If I were in that position (not likely in this life) I'd turn up outside their dealership in my new Lambo and ask to talk to the owner who'd just lost my business

I think i would put the cash on the desk of the salesman in the ferrari garage, and call him a few names before taking the money somewhere else.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

bmseven

posted on 5/11/11 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
He aint got a Ferrari

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.