Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 09 Diesel Civic service
koiking125

posted on 29/10/11 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
09 Diesel Civic service

Hi all,

Had the diesil Civic Type S GT serviced today. The service guy asked if there was anything else i wanterd doing? We had a hole in the drivers floor mat, so asked if you could buy them seperatly but was told no you have to have a set, he then says he will have a look in the valet bay as the change all mats in the trade ins for new ones, came back with a nearly new on for FREE We also had a section the boot trim that had unclipped, so he fixed that.
Best thing was i just mentioned that there was a small amount of corrosion begining to come on the wheels, checked them out and took pictures, outcome, were having 4 new ones fitted next weekend RESULT.

Good mornings work.

Got some grief of the misses, but if you dont ask you dont get.....

Cheers Kev.

MK Owners Club Member (Frosty) No.1159

bigbravedave

posted on 29/10/11 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
my friends civic diesel threw a rod a week after the warrenty ran out, the coventry dealer washed their hands of it, eventually agreed to free parts but not labour! the funny thing is he drives like an old man. a week after he got it bk a injector died and the same dealer told him he must have all 4 done! some honda dealers are great the coventry one isnt

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.