Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: on your own door step
graememk

posted on 26/11/11 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
on your own door step

big cannabis factory only a few hundred meters from my house and i didnt even know about it.

clicky link

scootz

posted on 26/11/11 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
Didn't you find it suspicious that the local corner-shop was always low on mars-bars and packets of wotsits!?

It's Evolution Baby!

Ivan

posted on 27/11/11 at 06:09 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Didn't you find it suspicious that the local corner-shop was always low on mars-bars and packets of wotsits!?

snakebelly

posted on 27/11/11 at 08:17 AM Reply With Quote
that must be really annoying! imagine the local delivery discount you could have got!!
koiking125

posted on 27/11/11 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
Amazing what goes on right on your doorstep. Both guys have good old English names!!!

MK Owners Club Member (Frosty) No.1159

big_wasa

posted on 27/11/11 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote
lots of big pubs are now empty.
koiking125

posted on 27/11/11 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by big_wasa
lots of big pubs are now empty.

Just goes to show there not all empty!!!

MK Owners Club Member (Frosty) No.1159

Peteff

posted on 27/11/11 at 09:55 AM Reply With Quote
1,425 plants, they could say they were for personal use and get away with it

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

balidey

posted on 27/11/11 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
I had a similar situation a couple of years back. The industrial unit next to mine, one evening I went down there and looked like the entire Lincs police force were there. They went away with three Luton vans full of weed. I never knew anything about it, which is I guess the way they want it.

Dutch bears have terrible skin due to their clogged paws

Benzine

posted on 27/11/11 at 10:23 AM Reply With Quote
I've been renting a barn for nearly a year now, got a delivery a couple of months back and the driver said "oh I know this place, there was a huge raid on a cannabis factory... yeah it was that one there" (pointing to our barn) Must have been quite a few years ago as when we moved in there was just straw and pig poo
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark Allanson

posted on 27/11/11 at 10:33 AM Reply With Quote
I wonder if they had change of use planning permission, the council is very hot on that sort of thing

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

Litemoth

posted on 27/11/11 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
Its not a new thing down here...

linky
or..

linky

wilkingj

posted on 27/11/11 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
There was a canabis factory just 60 yards up the road from my house.
No one suspected until the police raided it.

They had bypassed the electricity meter, which is usual for this sort of factory as paying for the leccy would reduce their profit margin.
Was run by a couple of orientals who were nice to talk to acording to the neighbours, just a bit quiet and reserved.
They were just caretakers for the bigger fish.

Police sweep housing estates at night with their helicopters thermal imaging camera, as this spots them relatively easily due to the heat plume form the house. Namely several Kw of hot lighting on 24/7 in the house to bring the plants on.

Downside of all this, is that the Camabis that people cultivate nowadays are hybrid strains and they are much much stronger.
This Skunk stuff, is really dangerous. It gives rise to physical and mental conditions. A woman in our office abt 8 years ago, was a user, and ended up comitting suicide. Was a tragic affair, as she was divorced, and a real cracker. When she was in a good mood she was realy good fun. What a waste

EDIT:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge/I-am-sorry-you-had-to-find-my-body.htm

Such a sad affair, as she worked on our team for over 12 years and over 20+ years on the company that I know of.

[Edited on 27/11/2011 by wilkingj]

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ninehigh

posted on 27/11/11 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wilkingj
Police sweep housing estates at night with their helicopters thermal imaging camera, as this spots them relatively easily due to the heat plume form the house. Namely several Kw of hot lighting on 24/7 in the house to bring the plants on.

Downside of all this, is that the Camabis that people cultivate nowadays are hybrid strains and they are much much stronger.
This Skunk stuff, is really dangerous. It gives rise to physical and mental conditions. A woman in our office abt 8 years ago, was a user, and ended up comitting suicide. Was a tragic affair, as she was divorced, and a real cracker. When she was in a good mood she was realy good fun. What a waste

Yeah it's odd they haven't tried something to combat the heat signature...

As for the stronger strains, well I stopped about 4 years ago (nearly) now and still sometimes when something bangs behind me or my memory is a blank I still believe the green is having an effect on me.

JoelP

posted on 27/11/11 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
9 years since i gave up, i can remember long bank numbers but have no idea what i did yesterday

Nothing they can do about the heat sig, whilst they are using those lights. If you keep the heat in the plants ruin, and if you let it out, the helecopter spots it. Maybe they will fund the research into LED lights to replace the halide and sodium ones!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

RK

posted on 28/11/11 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
When you have immigrants who started as farmers, they look for the biggest paying jobs farming. If there were no demand, they wouldn't do it. Simple.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.