Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Surrey Workshop.
thegsey

posted on 27/12/11 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
Surrey Workshop.

Not quite a club but I am setting up a workshop with some fellow car enthusiasts in Surrey and am looking for people to join us. I would like to keep it car related to keep it social and have something in common. I have deemed this the best place for my plea but may be wrong so please inform me if so and I will move it ASAP.

The workshop is in New Haw for myself and a few other enthusiasts. I will have one or two spaces available. The area I have available which is 10m by 3m with access at one of the thin ends. I am looking to get in total £220 a month for the area. It is in a legitimate workshop on an industrial estate which has 24hr usable access. The price would include bills but no heating. If I can find two people to take the space I would be willing to split the space in two but cooperation would be needed to get the cars in and out. If one person was to take on the entire space I could let i go for £210 a month.

There will be a two post ramp in a different area of the workshop which you could have limited access to. There is also a milling machine, lathe, lifting equipment, workbench, power hacksaw and other various equipment which you could also have limited access to. The ramp and all of the equipment is owned and used by other tenants so access will be on their terms and is not guaranteed.

I live in Addlestone and work in Woking. Let me know what you think. Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Mike

dnmalc

posted on 28/12/11 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
Mike you have U2U

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.