Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS Tuning - THE WORST LOCOST TRADER?
speedstar

posted on 20/1/12 at 12:02 AM Reply With Quote
GTS Tuning - THE WORST LOCOST TRADER?

Some of you may remember the issue I had with GTS tuning in Novemeber last year, with missing parts, no communication and generally appalling service.

That order was placed on 25th September an I STILL have not received the parts that I have paid for.

Whats more, I have had no communication from GTS tuning since December last year.

I suggest everyone on here avoids this company completely - I'm yet to hear a good word about them from anyone.

I'm on the verge of contacting trading standards regarding my order as quite frankly, its theft. I have paid for goods which I have not received, and now the company seem to have disappeared.

Avoid!!

MkII

posted on 20/1/12 at 12:11 AM Reply With Quote
Here we go again.
Ninehigh

posted on 20/1/12 at 12:20 AM Reply With Quote
I'm afraid this has been mentioned several times. Not sure if anyone's had any resolution from it.

big_l

posted on 20/1/12 at 12:53 AM Reply With Quote
i agree wank service for me aswell but eventually i did get my bits just a shame they were such poor quality i wasent able to use them !!!

a shame though because i feel if he didi a good job for a fair price he would be a very busy man !!!

Check out my blog mnrvortxhayabusa@blogspot.com

blakep82

posted on 20/1/12 at 02:45 AM Reply With Quote
GTS Tuning - THE WORST LOCOST TRADER?

erm, well yes. i'm surprised that anyone on this forum still tries buying from him.
i tried once, didn't work out, never got my stuff, but got my money back through paypal. lesson learned

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

dave

posted on 20/1/12 at 08:09 AM Reply With Quote
Maybe we should have a sticky in the GTS section suggesting to people that the service is poor.
scootz

posted on 20/1/12 at 08:52 AM Reply With Quote

It's Evolution Baby!

jossey

posted on 20/1/12 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote
this has been mentioned alot why aint people taking notice is the question?

GO online and send them a CCJ using the online thing.

IF everyone who hasnt had stuff did that the company would either change or disappear.

second option go down and ask nicely onsite. if they are not will to help get your money back.

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
adithorp

posted on 20/1/12 at 09:55 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz

Beat me to it.... Now which is best, a CEC v BEC thread, or a GTS thread?

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

jossey

posted on 20/1/12 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
BEC! lol

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
owelly

posted on 20/1/12 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
I must admit, GTS had an excellent deal on quick-racks but I didn't even consider buying frim them because of the bad feedback on here. As my Grandad used to say; "if I'd know they weren't going to pay, I'd have charged twice as much..."

Any of that popcorn going spare?

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

Hellfire

posted on 20/1/12 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
Darren George fell out with this forum almost six years ago and vowed never to read it again due a lot of adverse publicity he was getting. IIRC, he reckoned that Locostbuilders members only represented a very small minority of his customer base and that his business would be unaffected by the loss of their custom.

As he is still trading six years on, it looks like he may have been right, although that's no consolation to those who are still waiting for parts/refunds..........

Phil

Mr C

posted on 20/1/12 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
That’s because he’s burnt his bridges here and moved on to pastures new and the GT Forte Forum upsetting people on there, particularly Tornado Sports Cars. Unfortunately the vagarities of effective communication, many potential victims and everyone wanting a bargain all contributing to GTS’s survival

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

welderman

posted on 20/1/12 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

ashg

posted on 20/1/12 at 03:33 PM Reply With Quote
the thing that keeps him going is breaking rusted out old fiats in the back of his unit.

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

speedygonzales

posted on 20/1/12 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
If you paid by card, why don't you phone up VISA or call your bank and get them to reverse the payment? I've done this before. You don't have the hassle of trying to get your money back from them if they are being awkward.
zilspeed

posted on 20/1/12 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
The bit that amazes me is that there's always somebody who can always get a hold of him and everyone else seems to be doing it wrong.

If anyone reading this thinks I'm talking about them, rest assured you're not the first.
There were plenty before who thought they could help and eventually realised it was a thankless task.

I did buy some dampers off him years ago, but that was in his early days when he could handle the trade he had.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.