Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Finishing service for IVA??
mcg

posted on 26/3/12 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
Finishing service for IVA??

Hi,

I finished my F27 for track day use last year and have completed a couple of track days.

I would like to road register my car, but do not necessarily have the time to prepare for IVA.

Can anyone recomend a reliable company to talk to about this? I have seen peoples grippes from time to time about finishing services, so I would need a good, recomended company.

I know that there will be a number of things that would need to be updated on the car to meet the test specification, but do not have the time to identify those things or fix them.

Here is some basic info:

Formula 27 Clubman
Home built but professionally welded chassis
2L 20NE Vauxhall 8v engine
Honda Fireblade Carbs
LSD
Type 9 gearbox
Photographic evidence of build after core chassis build (Chassis was purchased 2nd hand as a part built project)
Digital combi dash
Aero Screen

I have no intention of changing anything on the car, other than to pass IVA. (Eg, happy with aero screen)

Any recomendations would be greatly appreciated! (Can you tell that the sun is out and I am gagging to drive my car on the roads?!?!? -New baby and growing business is taking all my time!)

Cheers

Matt

nick205

posted on 26/3/12 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
No idea for F27, but some manufacturers offer this sort of service. The main benefit is they know the cars and the IVA process.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.