Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Exercise Bike DVD??
coozer

posted on 27/3/12 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
Exercise Bike DVD??

Is there such a thing as a dvd workout for an exercise bike?

I've tried on google but all I get id dvd's of nice roads...

I would like a workout telling what to do!

Also, need a bike, can anyone help.

Steve

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

andy350z

posted on 27/3/12 at 07:54 PM Reply With Quote
Spinervals are very good available from amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000X2IN54/ref=mp_s_a_5?qid=1332877886&sr=8-5
daniel mason

posted on 27/3/12 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
save on the bike and get insanity workout dvd's. all you need is a dvd plaer,tv and yourself. its highly addictive and entertaining. im doing it at the oment and getting really fit now!

coozer

posted on 27/3/12 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
Ok, Ive considered x box work out stuff BUT, not that fussed about been super fit at all, basically waht I want is really a cardio workout to improve my lung function.

Reason for this is my dad was a cycling fanatic who rode 25 miles each way to work on a fixed wheel for laughs.. He was as fit as lop until the day he dropped dead..

So, these days I enjoy a good deal of cycling on eurosport and see it as a way of seeing me running for more than 10 yards and spending a whole hour wheezing to death...

In the end I love my beer too much, whether I brew my own or get it for pennys out of Tesco..

I would take up outdoor cycling if I had a motivation, which I dont, who knows, maybe some one to share it with?

Back to the home brew.....

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

daniel mason

posted on 27/3/12 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
its catch 22 really. if you want to increase lung capacity you need to push yourself hard, to push yourself hard you need motivation.
plodding along at 60 rpm for 10 minutes will do nothing but work the legs with a tiny bit of cardio, going severall 60 second blasts with 30 secs rest is the way to go mate!
if you need any advice feel free to ask. im really into my fitness,circuits and boxing training.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.