Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: coolant T
focijohn

posted on 1/6/12 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
coolant T

Hi Guys,
Long time no post. Its come the time where I intend to have the engine running in the MNR before hell freezes over. Could someone point me in the direction of where I can find a double T for the lower coolant hose for the zetec. I did a quick search and found CBS have them but they are only single T's and tiger have them but wasn't sure of the dia of the outlets. Also in my many searches on here RE the cooling side of it I came across a post with a chap who posted that he might be able to custom make such items??????? If I were to get a custom one 32mm pipe one T @ 21mm and I intend to use a rover 25 header so the second T @ 19mm (think that's what I read).

Anyway I think and hope you get the gist.
Help appreciated

John

Tiger item

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

twybrow

posted on 1/6/12 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
I used a ,cha p on ebay who sells standard T-pieces, but will make to whatever spec you request...

Otherwise, you were probably referring to Fuore on here... I think it was he who said he would be getting the kit to make up custom joiners...

bi22le

posted on 1/6/12 at 10:42 PM Reply With Quote
Ah, welcome back.

I (we all) have missed you and the twins, they are looking as... er... vibrant as ever. . . . .

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

focijohn

posted on 2/6/12 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
thank you.

Your welcome, I can't really offer much in the way of help so have to earn my keep some how..

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

lsdweb

posted on 2/6/12 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
Russbost makes them - not sure if he's back in the UK - try dropping him a U2U (welcome back)

Wyn

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.