Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 3.62 LSD Diff, shafts and hubs
Chippy

posted on 10/7/12 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
3.62 LSD Diff, shafts and hubs

Hi, I have for sale the complete package of the diff, shafts and hubs. The diff was rebuilt by Road and Race using bearings supplied by me, (see bill), and has done around 9K miles since O/Haul. The hubs were fitted with new bearings and have done around the same mileage. The shafts are an unknown quantity, as these were a pair that I had as spares, so can't say if they are good, bad or indifferent, so may need new UJ's. I am looking for £200 for the lot. The items are very heavy and would need to be sent as two or three parcels, so postage would be at cost, (bit on the steep side), but quite happy to have them picked up from me. Regards Ray
There are more pictures in my archive under Diff-Shafts-Hubs.
Edit to add the diff has been modified, in as far as the two bolt lug at the back has been removed.

[img]
[/img]

[Edited on 10-7-12 by Chippy]

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

loggyboy

posted on 10/7/12 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
OOOo if only I had more spare cash..... will you split, i want it all but only need the hubs and carriers!

Mistral Motorsport

jossey

posted on 10/7/12 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
I may want the diff if the price is right may solve above issue :-)

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ss1turbo

posted on 11/7/12 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
Expression of interest in diff and shafts as a lot....as second dibs if that works?

Long live RWD...

Chaz

posted on 14/7/12 at 08:32 AM Reply With Quote
Third dibs if it all falls through with the previous two people! I'll take all of it, just hope the diff is 7inch not 7.5

Chippy

posted on 14/7/12 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Guys, sorry for delay in answering, the complete lot is under offer at the moment pending payment, but will let you know if it falls through. Oh and yes it is a 7" diff, not 7.5". Regards Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

Chippy

posted on 22/7/12 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
All now sold. Regards Ray

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.