Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Garage clearout - VDO, Pipercross, arch protectors
Hugh_

posted on 12/8/12 at 06:26 AM Reply With Quote
Garage clearout - VDO, Pipercross, arch protectors

I've still got a few bits to get rid of, collection from Maidstone or West Central London (New Bond Street, Kensington, Belgravia) preferred, or I'll post at cost but it may take me a few days to get the bigger bits to a post office.

2x Pipercross PX300 airfilters, 65mm deep, recently cleaned and oiled, 2 sets of homemade 2mm ali backing plates (1 for dellorto/webers, the other unknown). £40.

VDO "Cockpit Vision" 100mm electronic speedo. With inductive sender, additional alloy bezel, no lights, I am lead to believe these can be returned to VDO to have the mileage reset either to zero or two a pre-specified figure. Unsure as to mileage currently shown as I bought it second hand (on here) but didn't end up using it. New, speedo and sender and £240 and £73 respectively, £150 or offers. Linky to a matching rev-counter for sale on here

2x rear arch protectors in ali, 150mm wide, 250 high on long edge, 185mm on short edge. Used but would clean up nicely. £5.

Just ask if you want more detailed photos, and click below to enlarge.

Open to offers, cash if collecting, and for posting bank transfer if it's easy, otherwise paypal.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

fluidslvr

posted on 12/8/12 at 07:12 AM Reply With Quote
U2U

http://mkmidi.blogspot.com

ChrisLeary

posted on 12/8/12 at 11:28 AM Reply With Quote
Are you selling the pipercross airbox that's in the picture? It's not listed above but in the picture so I thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Chris

ChrisLeary

posted on 12/8/12 at 11:29 AM Reply With Quote
Are you selling the pipercross airbox that's in the picture? It's not listed above but in the picture so I thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Chris

ETA- I've just seen you're other for sale thread.

[Edited on 12/8/12 by ChrisLeary]

Hugh_

posted on 14/11/12 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
The speedo and sender, arch protectors, and air filters (individual ones, not the airbox) are still available. Make me an offer.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.