Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Website Update
Ernesto Freitas

posted on 16/8/12 at 10:29 AM Reply With Quote
Website Update

Good morning everyone.

Forgive me for the blatant advertising, but would like to report that I finally managed to find time to refresh the LusoMotors webpage...

If you are interested in visiting, please feel free to do so. It has interesting news.

www.lusomotors.com

Regards from Portugal,
Ernesto Freitas

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
maccmike

posted on 16/8/12 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
Good looking website, love the mini, noticed some poor grammer if you dont mind me bringing it to your attention,

''This car allows the use a number of motorcycle engines''

think its missing an ''of''.

It was the first and only page Iv read so far so might be worth re proof reading.

Im not being arsey I promise, spot on looking cars may as well have spot on looking website.

If you wish to donate a complete LM Mini for my efforts I would be very grateful

Mike.

[Edited on 16/8/12 by maccmike]

Ernesto Freitas

posted on 16/8/12 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by maccmike
Good looking website, love the mini, noticed some poor grammer if you dont mind me bringing it to your attention,

''This car allows the use a number of motorcycle engines''

think its missing an ''of''.

It was the first and only page Iv read so far so might be worth re proof reading.

Im not being arsey I promise, spot on looking cars may as well have spot on looking website.

If you wish to donate a complete LM Mini for my efforts I would be very grateful

Mike.

[Edited on 16/8/12 by maccmike]

Hi.

Thank you for the reminder.

Please, if you find something else that is wrong, either in grammar or in its construction, let me know.

Regards,
Ernesto Freitas

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.