Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: feeling smug
Fizzer

posted on 21/9/12 at 08:04 AM Reply With Quote
feeling smug

Have been putting off rubbing down the rusty bits of chassis and coating with por15 for a couple of years. So long in fact that the top of the paint tin had gone rusty...

So when I found out that a neighbours 16 year old only had a part time job and lots of time on his hands, I set him to the task. looks like he's done a good job and has walked away with £50 for his troubles.

Now I have a warm fuzzy glow that he's got a couple of quid to buy some white lightening (or whatever it is kids drink these days ) and my car won't fall apart this winter.

win win

Daddylonglegs

posted on 21/9/12 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Wash your car for £20 mister?

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

bi22le

posted on 21/9/12 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
Paint your car for £50 mista!!!

Sounds like a good dea, and gives him some experience to fiddle with cars. Will he come to mine for a full chassis scrub down and paint!?!

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

Peteff

posted on 22/9/12 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
We painted the porch and as there was paint left over we did the merc as well The old ones are the best.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.