Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: iva applied for
tcr

posted on 9/11/12 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
iva applied for

well iv sent all the forms ,pic's, receipts ect just got to wait now

MK MIDI ZX10R
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4393256076054.2182513.1427988207&type=1&l=64c91c3c17
why isnt anything simple!!!
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Stott

posted on 9/11/12 at 11:32 PM Reply With Quote
Me too! Did it last night 1st class and they were on the blower today asking for the money!!!

Spoke to the inspector today, he reckons he could test it on the 20th Nov or in the first week of Dec, sh1t the bed!!

Good luck with yours!

tcr

posted on 10/11/12 at 12:47 AM Reply With Quote
thanks our test station has got one of the guys off work having a replacement knee fitted so god knows when they will get round to testing it ..... im growing my finger nails ready so iv got something to bite lol

MK MIDI ZX10R
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4393256076054.2182513.1427988207&type=1&l=64c91c3c17
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Bizarro

posted on 10/11/12 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tcr
thanks our test station has got one of the guys off work having a replacement knee fitted so god knows when they will get round to testing it ..... im growing my finger nails ready so iv got something to bite lol

Are you using Nottingham test centre?

I posted my application Thursday and got a call Friday from DVLA asking for the money! Hopefully be using Notts test centre, did they give you any idea how long you may have to wait? Im hoping to get mine before Christmas..

tcr

posted on 10/11/12 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
yeah Im using Notts, hopefully shouldn't be longer than 6 wks but they couldn't say exactly

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Daddylonglegs

posted on 10/11/12 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck with the tests chaps. Any pics for the collective or have they been up already?

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

tcr

posted on 10/11/12 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
heres a few from blyton ....i know not many ppl like the rear view but thats the person who's behind me's problem ha ha

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Stott

posted on 11/11/12 at 11:14 AM Reply With Quote
TCR - Nice colour choice!!!!!

My pics, it's not quite done here, side repeaters have now moved, it's now got 2 mirrors and the windscreen lower seal needs making. I know there's lots of radius fails as it stands but I've got trim and covers for everything to be fitted the day before the test. Trust me, making a 1997 Robin Hood look like this is not easy

I'll post proper pics (not off the phone) when it's alll roadworthy etc etc

In this pic you can just make out my glovebox on the left of the dash, inside is covered in alcantara like the dash, tunnel top and armrests and theres a stereo in it. That's what I was asking about hinging a few weeks back.

[Edited on 11/11/12 by Stott]

[Edited on 11/11/12 by Stott]

tcr

posted on 11/11/12 at 01:08 PM Reply With Quote
Nice looking car that i can imagine how much work it would take to iva an old robinhood my last car was a dolomite based robinhood s7 which we used for sprint and hillclimbs

[Edited on 11/11/12 by tcr]

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Stott

posted on 11/11/12 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, it was a load of trouble to get it to this stage but I didn't want to quit on it. You'd know what they're like having owned one.

I'll prob flog it early next year and keep my other car (in the avatar), it's more like yours in that it's light, handles extremely well and has a litre bike engine up its arse

I just want to have completed it and maybe take it to Stoneleigh & Newark then I have to trim down the number of toys lol

Bizarro

posted on 22/11/12 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
Have either of you had a date for a test confirmed yet?

Thought I might of heard something by now, I tried speaking to VOSA but all they would tell me was 'my application is currently being processed'!

Stott

posted on 22/11/12 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
They rang me and took payment the next day, they gave me a z number.

Popped to see the inspector on Monday this week, he still hadn't had the forms sent. Gave him the z No to chase up and rang vosa who told me it was sent to the test station that day so I should hear this week.

Inspector reckons he could do it first week of dec but its not definite until he gets my papers from vosa.

I live 5 miles from the test centre and work a mile from it which is lucky I guess so I can pop on and bother him about it lol

Bizarro

posted on 22/11/12 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
That's good, I posted mine about 2 weeks ago so hopefully I may hear something back next week.
Stott

posted on 23/11/12 at 10:01 AM Reply With Quote
Just had "the call"

Thurs 6th Dec 8:30 am.

Can't wait!

Bizarro

posted on 3/12/12 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stott
Just had "the call"

Thurs 6th Dec 8:30 am.

Can't wait!

Good luck for Thursday.

Got my date through at the weekend, Monday 17th 8:30. Im happy with that, if it does fail on anything it gives me time over christmas holiday to sort out!

Stott

posted on 4/12/12 at 07:18 AM Reply With Quote
That's not bad really, depends very much on the test centre it seems.

My mate waited about 6 weeks for avonmouth in September.

I'll post up how I get on, I feel like I should be fussing over the car now but don't know what to do on it, as far as I can see its done.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.