Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: F1 tomorrow
JoelP

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:01 PM Reply With Quote
F1 tomorrow

Im actually really looking forward to it! Who are you supporting, alonso or vettel?

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

daniel mason

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:07 PM Reply With Quote
im supporting hamilton. couldnt care less about the other 2. should be a great race and i f i was a betting man id say red bull alternator faliure and alonso to be world champ again!

mookaloid

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:07 PM Reply With Quote
No British contenders for the championship so I'm afraid I've lost interest this season

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

morcus

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
I'd like to see Alonso win because I think he's been driving better than Vettel. Given what alot of other people have said, I wouldn't be surprised if someone crashed into Vettel as from what I've seen more of the drivers want him to win of the two.

Be nice to see McLaren take a 1, 2 finish.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

mcg

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Tbh would love to see Alonso win the championship. I like Vettel but just a bit bored with him always getting it done plus his car is just much better. However, hope it happens in an interesting way. Hamilton 1, Button 2, Alonso 3, Schumacher 4, Vettel taken out by Raikonen on the last lap. Punch up at the side of the track between Vettel and Kimi with Bernie getting stuck i as well. I definitely wouldn't forget that as a season finale!

Either way really looking forward to it. Brazil is normally a good one to watch. Hope you enjoy.

Matt

Jon Ison

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Vettle could do a Prost or Senna, game over ? Personally don't think he would though, who will I support ? Button & PDR.
maccmike

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
always support english, would like to see alonso lift it tho
steve m

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
Hamilton to take vettel out ?
wombat

posted on 24/11/12 at 09:58 PM Reply With Quote
Vetel deserves it but as a Ferrari fan want Alonso to win. But as long as LH fails I don't really mind. Go JB for the win . Proper racer.........
puma931

posted on 24/11/12 at 10:04 PM Reply With Quote
Alonso! plus he has just moved up a place on the grid

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/maldonado-handed-10-place-grid-190006693.html

puma931

posted on 24/11/12 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
That is Massa's job1

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
Hamilton to take vettel out ?

steve m

posted on 24/11/12 at 10:34 PM Reply With Quote
But LH will join Ferrari next year, and if Alonso wins the championship, LH will become a hero
plus ££££££££££££££

StevieB

posted on 24/11/12 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by puma931
Alonso! plus he has just moved up a place on the grid

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/maldonado-handed-10-place-grid-190006693.html

For s econd I really thought that was going to be another broken gearbox seal.

So Alonso only has to get the drop on Hulkenberg off the start (likely, sonce the Ferarri's have been blistering on their starts this recently, and Alonso is far better than Hulkenberg as a driver) to only have Massa between hium and Vettel. Which, lets face it, means Alonso will be very quickly on Vettel's gearbox probably by the end of the first lap.

Vettel doesn't have the same comfort from his position as none of the drivers ahead of him are liekly to give him a free pass (including Webber from what he said in his post quali interview, though team orders will no doubt prevail once again).

franky

posted on 24/11/12 at 11:00 PM Reply With Quote
Hoping for a webber win, button second, alonso third hamilton to have another DNF.

Oh, Seb 6th but to lift the title.

Wheels244

posted on 24/11/12 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
Lewis to win
JB to take second
Alonso to pass SV and then run out of fuel within 100 yards of the chequered flag - he's the last person on the entire grid I'd like to see win the championship.

MRLuke

posted on 25/11/12 at 12:19 AM Reply With Quote
"Because the reprimand for the incident was Maldonado's third of the year, he was given a grid demotion on this occasion."

"Maldonado's previous warnings were for blocking Heikki Kovalainen in Chinese GP qualifying and colliding with Sergio Perez in the British GP.

He was also given grid demotions for driving incidents in Monaco, where he tangled with Perez in practice, Belgium, where he was adjudged to have blocked Nico Hulkenberg in qualifying, and Italy, where he was given a 10-place penalty for jumping the start and then hitting Timo Glock at Spa."

Im not following the logic, this is his third if you dont count all the other ones?

The hand of bernie in this one?

Id like hammy to win but teflonso to be WC.

BangedupTiger

posted on 25/11/12 at 12:31 AM Reply With Quote
Hoping Alonso takes the title.

Sadly I think Vetel will be in 1st by the end of the first lap and go on to win by 30 clear seconds.

James

posted on 25/11/12 at 01:39 AM Reply With Quote
Big picture, as a big Mclaren fan, annoying as Red Bull winning a 3rd WDC is, it's better they get it than Ferrari who are the real long-term competition. Red Bull won't be around for that long- as soon as they get bored of coughing up they'll be out. For Mclaren and Ferrari it's 'what they do' so they're the main competition.

However, if it's not a Mclaren driver in contention I don't really care that much but I will be supporting Vettel over Alonso. Frankly, after 2007, I would never support Alonso whoever he was against so that's an easy question!

Tomorrow I will mainly be rooting for Lewis, followed by Jenson.

IMO with 8 poles this year(!) and his team having thrown away atleast 100 points with cock-ups I would says it's Lewis that deserves the WDC this year more than any other!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

James

posted on 25/11/12 at 01:45 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
But LH will join Ferrari next year, and if Alonso wins the championship, LH will become a hero
plus ££££££££££££££

Erm... typo? Or are you drunk?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

blakep82

posted on 25/11/12 at 03:47 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
plus ££££££££££££££

i've spent the last 7 hours in teh pub e and that don't make sense to me eother

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

AndyW

posted on 25/11/12 at 10:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
plus ££££££££££££££

i've spent the last 7 hours in teh pub e and that don't make sense to me eother

Really?? We would have never known!!

rusty nuts

posted on 25/11/12 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
S.V will do a Schuey and take Gonzo out
se7en

posted on 25/11/12 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morcus
. . . . I wouldn't be surprised if someone crashed into Vettel as from what I've seen more of the drivers want him to win of the two.

Be nice to see McLaren take a 1, 2 finish.

Why do you thing Massa is behind Vettel? - Lights change, Massa sinks the boot and runs up the back of Vettel taking him and a few others out, Alonso finishes the race in 3rd or 4th place and wins the championship.

SteveWallace

posted on 25/11/12 at 03:36 PM Reply With Quote
How about Alonso in a position to win and Hamilton letting Vettel past in order to give him enough point to take the title, just to annoy Alonso...

... followed by a punch up between Alonso and Hamilton after the race.

Wheels244

posted on 25/11/12 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SteveWallace
How about Alonso in a position to win and Hamilton letting Vettel past in order to give him enough point to take the title, just to annoy Alonso...

... followed by a punch up between Alonso and Hamilton after the race.

Now I do like that one !!

Lewis could use his black belt in Karate to good effect.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.