Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: It's IVA time.
40inches

posted on 19/3/13 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
It's IVA time.

Well it had to happen I suppose I'm getting everything together so that I can send off the application tomorrow.
I have downloaded the latest app. form and declaration of self build.
I bought the MK as a part build nearly 12 years ago, way before the requirement to supply receipts However I have
"found" the original receipt, didn't realise how many parts I got
I have put several hundred photos in a folder on the PC, ready to burn to a CD, is a CD acceptable to VOSA?
So, send it off, wait for phone call to pay, wait for phone call to make an appointment, and then organize a trailer.
Any thing I have missed?

nearly done

posted on 19/3/13 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
When I did the Westy I sent a CD with loads of Photos on but I doubt very much that they even bothered to look at it. Dont you fancy driving to Notts (presumably where you will be heading) I did and it gave me chance to fix a few bits and pieces before the test (still failed though).
Where abouts in Chesterfield are you? I am in Woodthorpe just through Stavely.

Cheers, Sean.

40inches

posted on 19/3/13 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nearly done
When I did the Westy I sent a CD with loads of Photos on but I doubt very much that they even bothered to look at it. Dont you fancy driving to Notts (presumably where you will be heading) I did and it gave me chance to fix a few bits and pieces before the test (still failed though).
Where abouts in Chesterfield are you? I am in Woodthorpe just through Stavely.

Cheers, Sean.

Hi Sean,
Thanks for that. I did drive the 2B to Notts for the SVA, but you could take the car to a MOT station in those days, took four
attempts to get it through an MOT and gave the car a good work out.
Don't fancy the run down in the MK, giving that it's untested, and the penalty payments if you don't make it
So trailer it is, I'm afraid.
I live in New Whittington, on Handley Road, I know Woodthorpe well, was working on Tollbridge Road last week.
You can pop over for a coffee and a chat sometime?

Dave

nearly done

posted on 19/3/13 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
Glad to see you live in one of the better bits of Whit, we had 9 years there on Garden Close. I will certainly take you up on the offer of a Cuppa once I get the Westy out of hibernation. Good luck with the IVA.

Sean.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.