Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Toyota MR2 GLtd 1992 £250
locogeoff

posted on 7/4/13 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Toyota MR2 GLtd 1992 £250

Hello

I've got to get rid of a Toyota MR2 GLtd full tintop 1992.

This is a completely unmolested example (Halfords/chav quotient of 0)

The body is in decent nick for it's age barring the end of the sills which are rotten hence an MOT failure. Mechanicals are pretty good, regularly serviced by myself using genuine Toyota parts, front suspension replaced a couple of years before taking it off the road, full brake replacement around the same time. The driver seat is showing the usual wear at the bolster but I have a replacement but the cat took a p155 on it so a bottle of vodka is required to get rid of some residual smell.

I need shot of it and have heard that scrappies will give me £250, so that's what I'm asking, so I'm not really into haggling.

I also have a full ignition replacement kit (leads, distributer cap, rotor arm [all Toyota], plugs) and service kit (oil and air filters [Toyota] and Castrol Magnatec) available by separate negotiation (Toyota leads are expensive but considered the best so I'm not giving them away)

The car is located in Edinburgh.

Thanks for looking and if you're interested PM me in the first instance.

This car deserves to end it's days as a track toy, or be given a second life somehow, it doesn't deserve to be cubed.

Regards

Geoff

[Edited on 7/4/13 by locogeoff]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

coyoteboy

posted on 7/4/13 at 11:57 PM Reply With Quote
So tempting. What colour? Looking after my 91 celica GT4 just now, done a full sill replacement on that last year too! Any photos?

locogeoff

posted on 8/4/13 at 12:26 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

It's 202 Black. I don't have any recent photos but will be over before next weekend and get some, unless I can get someone to pop in and email me some.

This is the only one I have at the moment

MR2 at Loch Lhinnie
MR2 at Loch Lhinnie
This photo should be accompanied by the smell of hot oil and the tick tick of an exhaust cooling after a blast through Glencoe. It still looks looks a lot like that but with knackered sills and UK legal lights on the front, i still have the jdm one if you are into that sort of thing

Regards

Geoff

[Edited on 8/4/13 by locogeoff]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.